LORDS CREW

COUGAR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn. lords brings back old school memories....

i remember i think i was in like 6th grade during break at school and shit we would all run to the bathrooms and catch a meanstreak tag or a melted crayon or a fat pilot tag in the bathroom... then this cat brought a black krylon with a fat cap and did a big ass lords in the bathroom.. that shit was wild back then... i think that same year this guy lord.des used to kill san jo.... everywhere nigga had shit on lock. 594 used to kill shit too... still has some shit runnin in sj.. mesr had some shit here and there too... lords is hella fresh though.. still to this day... fools do everything in that crew... whats up with leks or mr bowen... whats up with some bizaro or kasm or obces. my nigga kasm is ill boy.. he had a nice interview in REFUSED MAGAZINE.. actually theres alot of lords shit in there... yall should get that shit if your into lords...

keep killing shit lords...<----

i probably wouldnt have started writing if i never saw anything by these guys... damn i could tell a whole bunch of stories about lords but i dont want to bore you guys... so fuck it keep doing what yall do...

lords all day boyyyyy...

Originally posted by priscilla119@Jul 30 2005, 11:02 PM

damn. lords brings back old school memories....

i remember i think i was in like 6th grade during break at school and shit we would all run to the bathrooms and catch a meanstreak tag or a melted crayon or a fat pilot tag in the bathroom... then this cat brought a black krylon with a fat cap and did a big ass lords in the bathroom.. that shit was wild back then... i think that same year this guy lord.des used to kill san jo.... everywhere nigga had shit on lock. 594 used to kill shit too... still has some shit runnin in sj.. mesr had some shit here and there too... lords is hella fresh though.. still to this day... fools do everything in that crew... whats up with leks or mr bowen... whats up with some bizaro or kasm or obces. my nigga kasm is ill boy.. he had a nice interview in REFUSED MAGAZINE.. actually theres alot of lords shit in there... yall should get that shit if your into lords...

keep killing shit lords...<----

i probably wouldnt have started writing if i never saw anything by these guys... damn i could tell a whole bunch of stories about lords but i dont want to bore you guys... so fuck it keep doing what yall do...

lords all day boyyyyy...

NAH KEEP THE STORIES COMIN POTNA