Chaos in Tejas

infect

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh shit it's johnie!

and clit's back

bump sik, dacks,&

big mans

and someone gimmie dougs number

didn't even know that dude was here last time

you're all right Me.Dizoe

sorry I called you a pig.

my bad.

oh

and fuck the Retarded Nobody Set.

except tight jeans and american apparel tee's, right?

yeah dude and purple and pink and puke green nikes and fitted hats

hahaha

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

graffiti is played out. the fact that people can actually start a business and make money off of graffiti makes me sick.

on a lighter note peelander-z is headed to texas. see them. they rule.

whoever the fuck that is. if graffiti is so played out why the fuck are you on this forum 24/7?

i get paid to be online, dude, i have an excuse.

btw i'll let you have the last word in this one (i think you have the last word in every 12 oz conversation as of late) but i bet cash money you won't act tough to my face. i'll be at the artifacts show in ftw on the 22nd if you want to test my theory.

and double that for anyone who owes me money. you know who you are.

people been making money off of graffiti for decades...the fucking krylons and rustos making millions off graff...cash rules...at least some people who have an interest in graffiti are making money and not some CEO who makes shitty paint that detests the culture...Im down to paint with stock caps and dollar paint for reals but it sure is nice to have some quality materials...I know what your saying spent cause shit does get "played out" or commercialized...but you aint really been around long nuff to see the evolution of the game...ok Ill shut up now...

whoever the fuck that is. if graffiti is so played out why the fuck are you on this forum 24/7?

i get paid to be online, dude, i have an excuse.

btw i'll let you have the last word in this one (i think you have the last word in every 12 oz conversation as of late) but i bet cash money you won't act tough to my face. i'll be at the artifacts show in ftw on the 22nd if you want to test my theory.

and double that for anyone who owes me money. you know who you are.

everybodys gotta flex a dick on the internet

yeah dude and purple and pink and puke green nikes and fitted hats

hahaha

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

graffiti is played out. the fact that people can actually start a business and make money off of graffiti makes me sick.

youmad.jpg

LMAO!

What the fuck is wrong with making money off opening a graff shop?

What are you talking about?

First off I seriously doubt dude's making big bank off selling caps and ink, so I'm sure that if his heart was set on getting rich he would have probably found a better market than selling graff shit.

Second off, I seriuosly doubt there's any good rack spots for caps and shit anywhere.

What you mad? You jealous that you aint making money?

Oh,,, I get it.

You're just trying to spin that "I'm too cool for your capitolism" shit.

Are you even out of highschool yet?

Archived