Chaos in Tejas

infect

100_1426.jpg

oh yeah baby!

wow... thas alot of supplies.. u sellin ne of that cuz i got some bucks to spend... wow:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :miamivice: :jpotato:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

self promote on the streets not on the internet.

u muthafuckers bomb for flicks.

u dont see (for example)shewp posting his own shit. other niggaz post his shit. thats respect.

bump street niggaz

Why do you care so much? Are you just mad that nobody's posting your shit? I don't get it. At least people are posting flicks. Click on any thread in brick slayers and half the shit you will see is niggas posting their or they boys shit. We graffiti writers. We all vein as shit that's why we write in the first place. Get over it. Personally I'd rather see flicks of self promo than a million posts of people typing the same names that they see in the flicks over and over. Like...

set8

act3

doper

abels

fire

jk

Seriously, what is that?:lol:

Too many of those weren't worth the effort of flicking. Much less the effort of uploading onto your computer then onto photobucket and then posting them for everyones eyes to bleed. Please think about what you're posting beforehand. I'm sure if you try you can find better stuff to flick.