random questions

NeRVe54

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by suca@Dec 10 2005, 10:40 PM

heres a dumb question. ive been bombing trains a little bit recently, but never really deep in the yard. i want to start, but i hear shit about the third rail and how it will electicute you. dumb question: where/what is it that i should be looking out for?

EIsOqQznhRtXE3MqVtuCAzoN6fdS.jpg

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by LENS+Jan 12 2006, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Jan 12 2006, 11:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-suca@Dec 10 2005, 10:40 PM

heres a dumb question. ive been bombing trains a little bit recently, but never really deep in the yard. i want to start, but i hear shit about the third rail and how it will electicute you. dumb question: where/what is it that i should be looking out for?

EIsOqQznhRtXE3MqVtuCAzoN6fdS.jpg

[/b]

hahahhahahahhahahaha^^^^^^hhahhaaa :king:

Originally posted by asitseems@Jan 3 2006, 09:38 PM

whats the deal with people editing the pictures and putting black boxes on freights? i guess its over numbers or something.. but whats the deal.. just wonderin

i think it's mainly to protect the writer who's piece is being flicked. with the

numbers blurred out, cops cant use the flix to track down where the painting

is being done, and/or cant build a case file of them. it also could protect

the photographer by making it harder to detect where the flix are being

taken from.

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Jan 13 2006, 09:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Jan 13 2006, 09:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thegeneral@Jan 7 2006, 09:06 PM

stupid question.

what tip was used to make this tag? i think its a pink dot, but im not sure...

You can get the same effect with a New York Fat (Fat Cap, Softball)..Its all bout the can control playa...

[/b]

thanks

i went bombin tonight and 2 of my cans were just fucking with me. this one rusto painters touch clogged 4 caps in a row. what the fuck is up with that? does it have anything to do with tempurature or something...shit was prettty cold

theres my toyass question of the year

Originally posted by thegeneral@Jan 8 2006, 04:06 AM

stupid question.

what tip was used to make this tag? i think its a pink dot, but im not sure...

I already answered this in the cap thread.

As for the kids who are worried about a mask...

Get a pack of how ever many come in a pack of those little paper ones, the ones that resemble coffee filters that you put on your face. Put one on, then wrap a bandana over it. There won't be any fumes getting in there for a minute, so this is just for the bombers not the piecers. If you're a piecer then yeah, invest in a mask.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
Originally posted by The Ambassador who likes water@Dec 9 2005, 10:05 AM

I am trying to decide on a tag, as far as the name itself goes, which do you guys think best or coolest or stylish?

Nemesis, joker, demo, mental, nitro, inflamed, dice, maze, or heralding?

PS if anyone feels generous and wants to help me with my name and some other stuff too, talk to me on ICQ/MSNgr please.

Herlding