DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
alright 2 things, one for all you cats that love smoking good weed, and painting a legal ass chill spot, the homie eater has hooked up something for us that most of you would be down with. I aint gonna go into details, for obvious reasons, but if you don't chill with me on the regular, but want to smoke good weed and paint, get at me in a pm, damn near anyone is welcome. when I say damn near, well, if we don't like each other cause you have talked shit to me, or I think you're a straight up bitch, don't get at me. but when I mean damn near everyone, paid, red, if yall wanna come through, there will be times of the day where cats yall don't get along with won't be there. I think it would be fresh to get a lot of different cats on a wall that never would. and if you don't want to get down, cause you don't want to take the chance or think it's a setup, or just refuse to be on a wall with cretain cats, that is fine to. there will be 4 walls to paint, plenty of room. get at me for details, gonna do this either this, or next weekend. also, immgrant, since the homie don't fuck around on the internet, word is being passed down, if you think holy is a dickrider, and you got something to say to him he is down to meet anytime, anywhere. and, in his words, you're a faggot ass bitch. oh, bring a friend, I will be driving him to meet up with you.

sweet DOG im down when and where HOMIE?!:lol: :lol: :lol:

you know, there are these things called flicks, what this shit is for, and today, I had a couple hours to kill on the eastside before seeing my son, so I took a bunch, and even new shit yall aint seen on the internet. got a new elmer gasm freeway spot, the freshest flick I have ever taken in my life, just happens to be elmer and gasm again, so oil paid ry shit that hasnt been posted, and some shit yall seen, but with some sunlight. shit, I even got out the whip to take flicks today. but now I don't even want to post them. now I just wanna talk shit. glad you're back fet, we missed you. "they see a scrawny little skater wigger with a fat mexican and another scrawny white kid who is always wasted." really? the funny thing is, you're a fucking pussy, on top of being a snitch. and you can make all the excuses you want, a snitch is a snitch, period. there won't be no fight, you're right on that, because you are a pussy. it's not that it won't change anything, it's just that you're a bitch and make different names on 12 oz to talk shit in mommys house. once again, you're a pussy. dude, ANYFUCKING TIME, ANYFUCKINGWHERE, get at me, you can call me all the names, and talk all the shit you want, I will let you get it out before I start swingin on your dumb ass. and titty twister, I missed your faggot ass, where you been girl. you, out of all people, are more than welcome to this smoking good weed and painting gallery, just pm girl, I will give you the location and time. fet, you aint welcome, you're a snitch.

fuck we talkin about aesop for, did I miss something? aesop is a good dude, totally off and on subject, I had the chance to meet and chill with him. quiet. humble ass dude. one of my fav lyricists of all time. fucking nerds.

oh yeah, right around the corner from this harsh, atm, yall fucked that wall up bad. I dont know if you got chased, of what the fuck, but go back and fix it. you guys hit a prime ass wall, and left it undid. it looks booty. just saying. I still wanna be down in the crew and play magic. straight up.