DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Oh Lawd Eufie, we finally done got our shine.

Yall cats doin videos now....that's what's up

Graffiti and rap gotta love it. only thing better is weed and pussy

I parked right there 4 the fireworks this summer and got stuck in a dumb ass traffic jam 4 bout a hour...gotta love dtown summer traffic

Bump eufoe + porab + elmer

today at work, I was pissing in a 20 oz bottle when I noticed a jogger running up on the van. we made eye contact and I knew his dumb ass wanted to ask me some stupid fucking question, so I was putting my dick away but couldn't do it in time and stop peeing before the jogger would see me cock in hand so I pissed all over myself. his question...

"so, what, do you guys just blow out the water that are in the pipes?"

"yes."

"cool. have a good day man."

why do white people jog anyway? do black people jog? I never seen anyone jogging when I lived in the hood. leezy, tomorrow night, I got weekends off. I will hit you up sometime around 10. peace.

today at work, I was pissing in a 20 oz bottle when I noticed a jogger running up on the van. we made eye contact and I knew his dumb ass wanted to ask me some stupid fucking question, so I was putting my dick away but couldn't do it in time and stop peeing before the jogger would see me cock in hand so I pissed all over myself. his question...

"yes."

why do white people jog anyway? do black people jog? I never seen anyone jogging when I lived in the hood. leezy, tomorrow night, I got weekends off. I will hit you up sometime around 10. peace.

I have seen a very small quantity of black people jogging in my life.

Both in the hood and otherwise.

"yes."

Yes us black people jog....just depends on the area and what kind of black person u r

DSD ....I got a gang of spots