DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

the only time I ever agree with you, other than rocking fanny packs with disposable cameras in them. I know you do that sarcasm. but we are about the be waterworld starring kevin costner, and nicholas cage, who are the same person, and I know a lot of yall niggas dont know how to swim. that steel goes mad hard. I dont see it riding to long, but it's damn nice on the eyes. anyway, sarcasm, I am starting a knitting circle every saturday night and I would love if you could make it. we're gonna have punch, and pizza, and prostitutes. warren g might be there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Let's see that 94 spot

what the fuck for? just drive around the east side. lots of gasm spots smashed. took that hotel spot back. good job. lost over 20 in the process. good job. lot more to come. you go get them fohr spots big buddy. we got bigger shit on our minds....

• Like 1

what the fuck for? just drive around the east side. lots of gasm spots smashed. took that hotel spot back. good job. lost over 20 in the process. good job. lot more to come. you go get them fohr spots big buddy. we got bigger shit on our minds....

not everybody who looks at the thread lives in detroit...

:rolleyes:

yo my bad yall. I am suppose to not talk shit to the "other dfw" guys or lds, but man yall are some hoes. thanks for that truce homie it lasted one day, great job. you're a fucking joke. hope your boys hold you down when you move outta state. I know I will. but yo on some non graf related news, gray is still the micheal jackson of detroit graffiti, and yo dism my nigga you never got back to me, you spell your name with a g or a j? I am starting an online detroit graffiti free streaming interview website. if you would like to be a guest on my show, please pm me. all are welcome, even little dickheads. I'd like to thank my sponsors, wish my aa sponsor, xanax my na sponsor, and all your spots I continue to shit on. see you in the streets Im out till next time...

next time on all DSD666 ever does is talk shit on 12 oz, a dinorama, showing how gray posed with "rayd" and molested a bunch of grosse pointe snitches while pak filmed, homies style. see ya next time. faggots.

yo my bad yall. I am suppose to not talk shit to the "other dfw" guys or lds, but man yall are some hoes. thanks for that truce homie it lasted one day, great job. you're a fucking joke. hope your boys hold you down when you move outta state. I know I will. but yo on some non graf related news, gray is still the micheal jackson of detroit graffiti, and yo dism my nigga you never got back to me, you spell your name with a g or a j? I am starting an online detroit graffiti free streaming interview website. if you would like to be a guest on my show, please pm me. all are welcome, even little dickheads. I'd like to thank my sponsors, wish my aa sponsor, xanax my na sponsor, and all your spots I continue to shit on. see you in the streets Im out till next time...

next time on all DSD666 ever does is talk shit on 12 oz, a dinorama, showing how gray posed with "rayd" and molested a bunch of grosse pointe snitches while pak filmed, homies style. see ya next time. faggots.

all i can say is real recognize real and you sir are the biggest fake in the world. talk is cheap, see you in the streets.

"all i can say is real recognize real and you sir are the biggest fake in the world. talk is cheap, see you in the streets."

all I can say to that is you sir should check your tone, you are a bigger flake than anyone, I will leave them nameless, but even someone in LD said that you're a bitch, can't fight, won't fight, basically you're soft nigga.

and see me in the streets? sir all you're gonna see in the streets are you spots smashed like gasms. and you aint gonna do shit about it but cry. fuck you. you're my bitch reft. when you move I will have all your spots in detroit. what you gonna do little girl, threaten to kill my kid again lol.

yall niggas are at my disposel. that's why from now on instead of getting mad and talking shit wanting to fight, I just come on here to let the world know that not only are you truly a bitch, but you aint gonna do shit.

yeah ok, we will fight one day. whoooooooooooo, that aint ever happened in my life. well, not with you faggots, yall niggas, except for a few of yall, duck harder than donald my nigga.

also, you're 46. I can say that, I am to. at least you dont try and molest kids though, like someone yall chill with. queers.

'