DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

STORI PERU DONT YOUR MOM!

jue vs. amo will happen when it happens. sarcasm you are a fucking tattle tale snitch. that dont peru stori is my fav spot of 2011 so far.

Whenever u have time away from 12oz big dawg! U have my num .. I'm waiting ..

Bring jasp w ya .. Jue n jasp Vs. Aires and Amo! Let's do this shit

I backed down to vomit and begged him to be my friend? yall niggas over in southwest

be huffin them del ray fumes a little to hard. and pak you can get the knocked the fuck

out in one hit anyday with your lightweight bitch ass. and if you got a problem you can

get your fucking spots smashed out tonight to bitch. there is one person in yalls crew that I didnt fight that I could of and that was reft, and the situation was handled before it even got to be a fight. but yall little faggots are missing the point...

and I aint keeping shit to pms, call you out to, pak come get some bitch, you fake ass wannabe folk gettin in a gang after high school fake ass bitch, amo come get some you sorry ass wannabe gangster, there are plnety of chill spots to meet up. and fuck your spots to, especially you pak, your shit a wrap bitch.

LMAO shittt nigga

if u only knew

Whenever u have time away from 12oz big dawg! U have my num .. I'm waiting ..

Bring jasp w ya .. Jue n jasp Vs. Aires and Amo! Let's do this shit

this fucking faggot. nigga you done being scared Ima set you up yet? YOU PUSSY. you coulda got at me 3 times in the last couple weeks at chill spots alone to fight and end this.

and you really wanna speak for aires? I was half joking about me and jasp vs. skinny and art fag. half joking. but you nigga. I'll see your bitch ass "in the streets" cause you are to pussy to handle it like a fucking man. try and pull my card nigga. and for the record, faggot, I just bought a new house on the mile, come get at them eastside niggas. show you how "sterling hts" does shit.

amo you're a cupcake ass nigga. I'm more scared of tom or sloe knocking me out just because of it than you nigga. and hafas stood his ground on your bitch ass. and, just get at me you fucking pussy. dumbo lookin ass nigga. and fuck sisto. he a straight softy.

weighing in at 135 pounds soaking ass wet at 6-7, SISTO! yo aires dont let these niggas wild you out for you to get caught in a chill spot with no back getting that ass beat. dont be a bitch like amo. unless you want some to then just get at me.