DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo fuck it I aint even got 1 quality half ass flick of that roller spot, one of yall should get that shit though. shit is all kinds of propper. straight up, not in numbers, but in quality and style rev and nugz got the best rolldowns in the game in this city.

dscn0586p.jpg

if you'd all excuse me for a few minutes I am going to go beat my wife senseless to show her who the fuck the boss is around this bitch. chris brown playing low in the background. already spilled mustard on my shirt today. be back with more later.

dscn0588g.jpg

dscn0589jd.jpg

yo I got this new weed strain I got from ashy larry, called the kobra kai kush. I copywrited that shit to so dont go naming your weed the kkk nigga I got dibs. anyway, I also turned into a martial art. I will be preforming in various parking lots in the burbs with a jambox in the back of my minivan. you get really, really high off that kobra kai kush and then you prance around a lot like you're the karate fucking samurai kid and then bammmm...you get hit flush on the chin, get knocked the fuck out, have a seizure dance, and piss yourself. got that kkk nigga, all day. thanks for reading. dont you feel way more stupiderer. bed wetting.

"Saw some horrid toy shit on Grand River today"

yo you flicked it right? I know when I rolled up to flick it today I found the can of berry pink I shit on it with laying right there at my fucking feet!!!! oh I was so stoked. but yeah, getting shit on sucks when you use pretty color, and have ability and fame and respect, and then the locals you went over just came through and wiped their ass with the wall.

yo, the fuck did you not understand about when I said countless times before, I aint got no beef with nobody in this city. when cats go over you streetside, you go take it back. we did. ouch at least did a fill in. at 9 pm on a saturday night on grand river smoked out with a smile on my face I dont give a fuck who you are.

as I said the other night, nothing personal. awr. msk. revok. superman. god. I dont know them niggas. and they dont know me. but I bet you if they expect to paint in this city, they are going to fucking respect niggas that were born and raised in this fucking city.

thanks your input though.

you would have some cock flavored soup up in your crib tight pants!

"Sorry, I have a no toy policy."

you obviously didn't get that pm huh? I mean I know you got that bitch.

can you ride dick any harder? and motherfucker you aint got no policy.

we been over this before, you aint ever had a spot in your life.