DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

You have to have them send you an email first.

that's basically how you acquire an IP address, or establish

a direct connection with their computer and run a command prompt

There usually isnt much anyone can do with just an IP. Your IP will tell what area you are in. If your computer is not behind a firewall or is running an old version of Windows, its possible to gain access to the data on it but not likely. If you do have a firewall/router, are using a patched version of Windows XP or newer, or OS X or Linux, it is highly unlikely that anyone can do anything just by knowing your IP. Unless I suppose they are particularly skilled.

Boywonder or rather 34yearOld wonder probably doesn't even know what an IP address is. The only person you playin is yourself doggy.

lol abcs. you know you can sit there and pat yourself on the back, thinking you clowned me. the purpose of all this is to prove a point. you should be more concerned with coming up with your own letters then just biting some other person shit. so talk your big guy talk on the net, its cool thats why its here. but when it comes to art you should get back to the drawing board.

lol abcs. you know you can sit there and pat yourself on the back, thinking you clowned me. the purpose of all this is to prove a point. you should be more concerned with coming up with your own letters then just biting some other person shit. so talk your big guy talk on the net, its cool thats why its here. but when it comes to art you should get back to the drawing board.

you calling everybody a biter, but i've seen vagina trees better than your shit!

no, not to big about boats. just big on making u get pissed about some shit that has no meening. why do u even responded to what i write? all im doing is fishing for someone to fuck with. and whats funny about that is that i even tell you why im doing this and u still take it to heart. lmfao

listen, i just wanted to post that i think alot of you guys have some good stuff out there. and that you should push yourselfs and do some big productions. i dont care what you say about my art or about what i say, really. i will let you guys get back to your little cyber world, im not posting anything else. in the future maybe we will see some big stuff or maybe we wont. your choice there. blur hit me up at deco23@live.com everyone else feel free send me message or some hate mail. out.

listen, i just wanted to post that i think alot of you guys have some good stuff out there. and that you should push yourselfs and do some big productions. i dont care what you say about my art or about what i say, really. i will let you guys get back to your little cyber world, im not posting anything else. in the future maybe we will see some big stuff or maybe we wont. your choice there. blur hit me up at deco23@live.com everyone else feel free send me message or some hate mail. out.

damn...bipolar much?