DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3846227350_f0ce611fb2_b.jpg

"fixies" "eminem"

girl's really going for a fail isn't she? why wouldn't she just can the whole thing? there can't be that many people going...

I am, and I cannot wait. I got my fanny pack packed and ready. gonna get me a fine ass girl from roseville, some skinny aids candy kid, and take her to a random motel in highland park that night, and make aids babies. that is after I watch cart battle eminem and talk shit to any and all "writers" there. I cannot fucking wait.

......................................aids babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, fuck all you retards that go out on ameteur night like st. patricks day, where every fucking white person in the burbs trys to justify the fact that they been drunk since 7 am cause they got Irish blood. nigga even the albanians out here try to pass themselves off as silly fat red headed white dudes that drink to much and beat their wives after a hard days work. no offense to anyone that does that, or that is truly Irish, I don't like fighting you fuckers. point is, I almost got hit by 3 different retards today. it's hard enough trying to drive in a city full of texting and cell phone talking while driving soccer sluts. now I gotta battle drunk drivers at noon? props to hardcore alcoholics though that wake up everyday and start that shit by drinking. my heros. fuck you all.

• Like 1