ohshitohshitohshit!!!!!!!!

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you don't think so huh?

fuck it........... what you've done something this size. honestly, why did you have to make that comment reply, not saying we are but, asshole, startin shit......i'm a nice guy.........fuck you...oh then here we go, a big on line battle, i talk shit i get banned yadda yadda yadda. see is it really worth it, i hate typing..........FUCK YOU

Originally posted by komes:

I think most candians who paint trains have a certain element of fasion that every one else on ther uncle wishes they had.

This guy was going to take me to a yard in Ottawa last night he was wearing.......a fuzzy chetah print hat...a skin tite black shirt wiht a v neck and LEATHER PANTS WITH CHETAH STRIPS!

we know whats going on on the run ways in London before they even do yo

in the first pick of the met flying bye at high speeds, on the silver box in the parking lot, is that a "beg" tag on that box or am i just looking to hard, also, out here on the westcoast we sneek into this big public pool at night and swim, it's next to our yard so we just hop out, dry off and paint fr8's mutherfuckers..fuck off it's 110 degrees right now and im having sex with a 15yr old babe!...

Guest Bruce Springsteen

big met taking it there, where not many have gone, good job playa, keep killin' ish.bump for metster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there's two met e2es/ almost whole cars in a yard near here. the cars havent moved in a loonnng time. i'm not sure, but they may have been there when he painted them.

------------------

"oh, i shall be condemed to hell for every sin but littering." -m.doughty

Originally posted by modern ep ta:

you don't think so huh?

fuck it....honestly, why did you have to make that comment reply, not saying we are but,

you did say that and im not gonna have a on line beef with some herb ass fokis biter...not my problem i dont call my self a king.........

Archived