NASHVILLE!!!

Zig-Zag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: NASHVILLE!!!

yeah, i guess you're right, spanish teachers are usually the best judges of graffiti ever

Actually I'd have to say madarian chinese teachers are better, then again if that doesn't work I can just get the opinion of a local police officer.

bro...who are you again? you don't got clout so lets keep off the chit chat

who the fuck are you tier?! I suppose you think you have enough clout to tell other folks what they need to do?? get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. you have to earn respect and if getting jocked by rookie toys is your idea of having clout then then I guess you've succeeded. bro, you still have alot of shit to learn so I think it's about time you start to deflate that head of yours.

who the fuck are you tier?! I suppose you think you have enough clout to tell other folks what they need to do?? get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. you have to earn respect and if getting jocked by rookie toys is your idea of having clout then then I guess you've succeeded. bro, you still have alot of shit to learn so I think it's about time you start to deflate that head of yours.

STILL WAITING for you to say what you write....and no, i dont think i have enough clout to tell people what to do, but at the very least, i have enough balls to say what the fuck i write. My point is simple...i dont claim to be gangster or dope at graff nor do i crush shit as much as some people. i dont give a fuck what someone writes toy or not i'll paint with them and i'm always fuckin nice to every person i meet. hell for all i know i'm cool with down again since all that was some bullshit misunderstanding. but i will call people on bullshit and i WILL stand up for my boys if some no name prick wants to talk shit! i'll gladly meet up with anyone on here and fight if they got issues of that nature. i'll gladly meet up and battle too. but if you can't say what you write, then your already burned ..

Archived