Dorms

cuete

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Boss

i pretty much know that this guy is pretty much better than all of you net hating fags...dorms is the truth. post more

actually i got $350.00

for a four hour session?

what do you do for work.....

mop floors? :king:

dont hate....

hahahahahahahah ha HAAAAAAAAAA...

Damn, you could've come down here and paid $50 and got a better looking homemade tattoo than that shit you've got on your arm.

You should start working somewhere there is an extremely high risk of losing an arm at the shoulder.

Guest clockwork202
when youre thread -worthy someone will make a thread showcasing your work.Keep practing until further notice.

PS: The term "hating" doesn't apply, because honestly you're not very good.

^listen to this guy.

maybe if you did those wackass pieces on the street instead of your moms basement or garage you'd get some props, till then do yourself a favor and stop posting

paint a real spot, do those wackass pieces on the street or something maybe then you'll get some love till then do yourself a favor and stop posting...

WORD this is comming for some who knows...HA HA....

tag25.jpg.d7d80656236bf54cde428b837fcf2ad1.jpg

Guest clockwork202
WORD this is comming for some who knows...HA HA....

i know enough to see that your shit sucks and is obviously painted indoors or in some chill spot like a homo, i bet along with never doing a fill in on the street. you spend most of your pay check on those montana cans. also your hands need to be broken for putting that wack shit you call a tattoo on someones arm

Originally posted by anonymity1+May 17 2005, 05:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (anonymity1 - May 17 2005, 05:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm really sorry about your tattoo. That shit must turn-off any person with a vagina.

[/b]

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@May 17 2005, 05:27 AM

i just have one question: what did revok & friends ever do to deserve this?

please stop murdering their beautiful styles with your terrible terrible immitations. oh, and if i was you i'd cut my arm off just to get rid of that godawful tattoo

Originally posted by casekonly@May 17 2005, 05:30 AM

doesn't this belong in the 'terrible graffiti' thread???

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@May 17 2005, 05:39 AM

man not only do you suck at graffiti,you have the worse tattoo i have ever seen,do us all a favor and stop posting on 12oz

<!--QuoteBegin-alphredrock@May 18 2005, 03:21 AM

nobody cares about your garage wall toy.

close this shit!

the mob has spoken