Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

Anyone seen this kid lenard....HEX? HAHAHA Yo ill post some pics when i get a chance, shits funnier then archie bunker.

That Fool Doesn't Even Write Anymore... Let Me Help You Out...

qrcdwg.jpg

He Was The Worst Out Of All The HEX Cat's... Now Let's See A Joint You Did That's Better... In Here Trying To Pull Cards Your Fucking Rags Or Some Shit... Eat My Shorts...

Yo I Saw That Bask Handy You Posted... Your Fucking Wack... I Can't Wait To See Some Of Your Bullshit Around Portland...

Yea, i seen your wack ass "handys" you posted a few pages back.....you write like your handicapped.... if i lived in portland your "handy's" would be capped.... and thats a fact...you should stick to smokin crack....your like whats in the bottom of a box of cracker jax!

Yea, i seen your wack ass "handys" you posted a few pages back.....you write like your handicapped.... if i lived in portland your "handy's" would be capped.... and thats a fact...you should stick to smokin crack....your like whats in the bottom of a box of cracker jax!

dertie1

Rookie

dertie1 better step their game up

Default Re: Problem... - 12-11-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr September

You Got A Problem With The HEX Crew? You Said You Write Bask Right?

I think what ive seen from hex is garbage.......except for tears, good hand and throws. <-- (Copied And Pasted From My PM's)

^^^Why Are You Fronting Like I'm Wack When You Type On The Board, But In PM's I'm Good?