Vacationland

oOsoupOo

I knew it was on when he threw his hat to the ground. Best part about that whole shit is that we still had our green bottled beer waiting for us in the car. All an all pretty epic. RAGS I owe you good looks on retrieving my goods. YO what up poop.

i just remember rags or someone yelling "COPS!", and then running down the tracks with a pig about 10 feet behind me thinking i wasn't gonna make it. then we were playing cat and mouse in the freezing cold woods with slush soaked feet. then we came up to a clearing and peeped out and this cruiser was just sitting there, so we booked again for like another mile or two before we came up to that canoe sitting beside the marsh, and rags was like, "yo, lets take this and pretend we're fishing." i was like, " i don't got my fishing license and i don't know how to spearfish." so then we just waited for dark, started that forest fire to divert the piggies, and went home....i think.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just remember rags or someone yelling "COPS!", and then running down the tracks with a pig about 10 feet behind me thinking i wasn't gonna make it. then we were playing cat and mouse in the freezing cold woods with slush soaked feet. then we came up to a clearing and peeped out and this cruiser was just sitting there, so we booked again for like another mile or two before we came up to that canoe sitting beside the marsh, and rags was like, "yo, lets take this and pretend we're fishing." i was like, " i don't got my fishing license and i don't know how to spearfish." so then we just waited for dark, started that forest fire to divert the piggies, and went home....i think.

It was me, and I yelled SHIT !!! I'm always looking around when I paint. Always will.

that one letter is whats up!

Ummm, really? I don't know if i'm just getting old and don't know whats hip anymore, but one letter on a tanker just isn't doing it for me. When I was coming up it was always at least two letters, first and last or first two. I just don't get this one letter fad going on in Ptown?

eah, oh well.