Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

ive been reading this for a while keeping up with shit thats been happening in portland and have kept it to myself. the problem is its too easy now. you get kids that write for a year and just cruise down too the legal wall kiss ass and get in with the older dudes. fuck that shit. there is no way kids like vane and koi (not hatin on em) should be on the asylum. They got talent but the asylum is for dudes like thot, subone, rich, and untold and should be a well earned, much deserved privilege to paint. it should be you put in your time, you piece, you bomb, you book until you have real talent and your work speaks enough for itself that the older cats seek you out and find you. instead of trying so fucking hard to get a legal wall, why dont you go hit the yard, hit a roof, bomb the shit out of the city, let your shit speak for itself instead of the people you chill with speak for you. and fucking stop sucking dick to get on the good side of older dudes. when and if your good enough they will hit you up to paint with them

I agree with some of your points.. but vane and koi were sought out by older heads.. they have put in just as much or more street work than thot and 100% more than sub who has done zero! and untold isnt from Maine and hasnt really done anything in Portland either, besides legals and a few spots. Right when you said sub I knew you had no idea what you were talking about, people need to stop referencing him with anything to do with graffiti.. he's a artist (a very talented one) who uses spray paint! He has done zero to contribute to the real graffiti scene in this state.Older heads asked these dudes to paint because they thought they showed promise, and were doing illegeal stuff too. Rich is a Portland King and can paint any fucking thing he wants.. period end of story.

Guest pb4life

Esko puts no work in the streets, you should say bumb some esko legals. Maine is the only state you can get respect by doing nothing but legals... There I said it.

fuck that, esko puts in his days work, learn before you speak.

Guest pb4life

n6ri47.jpg

train for ya

- got a flick of a realll old ICH up in a yard on a wall. ill try to get up soon here. looked like some 80's def leppard logo type shit

^^^ Re: Maine Funk - 06-23-2009, 04:00 PM ^^^

a little late for your rebuttal sir

never to late haha

I agree with some of your points.. but vane and koi were sought out by older heads.. they have put in just as much or more street work than thot and 100% more than sub who has done zero! and untold isnt from Maine and hasnt really done anything in Portland either, besides legals and a few spots. Right when you said sub I knew you had no idea what you were talking about, people need to stop referencing him with anything to do with graffiti.. he's a artist (a very talented one) who uses spray paint! He has done zero to contribute to the real graffiti scene in this state.Older heads asked these dudes to paint because they thought they showed promise, and were doing illegeal stuff too. Rich is a Portland King and can paint any fucking thing he wants.. period end of story.

Best parts of this...Sub is an artist, not a writer...And Rich can paint whatever the fuck he wants...

Guest pb4life

I'm guessing you aren't quite sure on the definition of "work"...

Portlands not that big of a city, you shouldn't have to walk more than 5 blocks and still not see a hand or a throw from him....or most others for that matter.

look outside of portland, anyone got ember shots.

like the man said, when you don't have to walk five blocks. If you're trying to legitimize dudes street credibility, save those rolled spots and that shit in the middle of the woods (or ocean). And now you got dickriders talking about ember outside of maine?? oh jesus... These biting fools must have yamaha stickers on the side of their peckers... you dudes be faggots fa rillas!!!!! certainly not where they are right now. PS that handstyle on the fence = the super dope sauce son. You should have posted the rest of the ones on free street!!!

king shitbird oner

out

10-4

roger that

4057338090_880deb7ddd_o.jpg

3663916156_fd5128d7a6_o.jpg

fresh! it'd be dope to be able to generate this much hate and envy. WUT up esko

Esko puts no work in the streets, you should say bumb some esko legals. Maine is the only state you can get respect by doing nothing but legals... There I said it.

I'm guessing you aren't quite sure on the definition of "work"...

Portlands not that big of a city, you shouldn't have to walk more than 5 blocks and still not see a hand or a throw from him....or most others for that matter.

like the man said, when you don't have to walk five blocks. If you're trying to legitimize dudes street credibility, save those rolled spots and that shit in the middle of the woods (or ocean). And now you got dickriders talking about ember outside of maine?? oh jesus... These biting fools must have yamaha stickers on the side of their peckers... you dudes be faggots fa rillas!!!!! certainly not where they are right now. PS that handstyle on the fence = the super dope sauce son. You should have posted the rest of the ones on free street!!!

so anyone that goes out and catchs a few spot once every couple months gets as much cred as esko? doppppppee

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

Guest pb4life

alright, lets just say he does only go out once or twice every couple months, the kids fuckin' down right talented, style for days, and you don't learn that just by drawing in a book.