Vacationland

oOsoupOo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Maine Funk

Yo I Left A Few Buckets, A Roller, And An Extension In The Woods At The Free Wall A Few Months Ago... I Don't Know If Anyone Needs Equipment But It's There If You Want It... Right In Front Of Where You Park... Close To The Concrete Wall Pure's Bitch Ass Keeps Hitting... Grab It If You Need It...

i thot graffiti was heading downhill at a good rate. then i saw those plato flicks and was ashamed that i was an artist. i really like that pic of your room too thats dope, cant tell what you right self promoting faggot. graffiti fucking sucks now any wigger ass faggot with a can of paint thinks he can paint. who really takes pictures of them eyesores. shit just pisses me off to the extreme. give it up and find a new fucking hobby. youll never be anything, no one will every respect you. your never gunna be down with dope writers or a dope crew. im not singling anybody out or anything but FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! i dont even want to paint anymore. that legal wall is a curse for immotating faggots. sumtimes i wish there was no legal to keep toys at home playing videogames. i could go on for hours on my thots about todays graffiti but who really wants to listen. im not gunna change it. P.S. tears and hex and rex and tex and flex and whoever else,,,GET A FUCKING CLUE

i thot graffiti was heading downhill at a good rate. then i saw those plato flicks and was ashamed that i was an artist. i really like that pic of your room too thats dope, cant tell what you right self promoting faggot. graffiti fucking sucks now any wigger ass faggot with a can of paint thinks he can paint. who really takes pictures of them eyesores. shit just pisses me off to the extreme. give it up and find a new fucking hobby. youll never be anything, no one will every respect you. your never gunna be down with dope writers or a dope crew. im not singling anybody out or anything but FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! i dont even want to paint anymore. that legal wall is a curse for immotating faggots. sumtimes i wish there was no legal to keep toys at home playing videogames. i could go on for hours on my thots about todays graffiti but who really wants to listen. im not gunna change it. P.S. tears and hex and rex and tex and flex and whoever else,,,GET A FUCKING CLUE

Wow! Chill man, your gonna have a heart attack... Graffiti has always had toys and always will, believe me there has been alot worse toys in this city then plato and tears. A toy to me is and many others have said it, isnt even about how good you are its about your attitude and respect for the history and culture of graffiti and your heart. Really, who gives a fuck how sick you are.. kids get so good nowadays so fast, it really doesnt say much. Kids are doing stuff these days in 6 months it took me 8 years to figure out on my own. If you dont want to paint anymore because of someone else, you must not really love this shit, if I would of cared about what others did or what they thought of my letters or style, I would of quit many years ago, and not had the memories and fun ive had from this life called graffiti!!

I agree with BigDork... yet in defense of upset homeboy there, wall stalker - these young cats shouldn't try to get rep on here. that's a fact.. they ( and maybe I) should be less concerned with net rep and just do your thing, TRY TO GET BETTER! people take notice to whats good and whats not. shit is seen where its gonna be seen. And catching flicks on here doesn't do you any justice.. your noticed when the quality of your work is noticed.. yes?

i don't give a fuck if my shit is on here or not, it makes no difference. put in your work.. and keep getting better..

whatever i'm drunk so take as you will. Don't bother critiquing. or pm'ing... or sending flowers, rags..:lol:

-Thanks for hitting those Shark.. sick wall boys. - Rich, walls flavor.

I agree with BigDork... yet in defense of upset homeboy there, wall stalker - these young cats shouldn't try to get rep on here. that's a fact.. they ( and maybe I) should be less concerned with net rep and just do your thing, TRY TO GET BETTER! people take notice to whats good and whats not. shit is seen where its gonna be seen. And catching flicks on here doesn't do you any justice.. your noticed when the quality of your work is noticed.. yes?

i don't give a fuck if my shit is on here or not, it makes no difference. put in your work.. and keep getting better..

whatever i'm drunk so take as you will. Don't bother critiquing. or pm'ing... or sending flowers, rags..:lol:

-Thanks for hitting those Shark.. sick wall boys. - Rich, walls flavor.

lol....I thought I knew who Ralph rock was on here. Come to find out it was someone I least expected to get in a pissin' contest with. Is that all you do is tags Ralph? Pfff.

i was a little extensive in my last post. but it erks me when a kid get flicks of shit and throw there own shit in there post to try and get rep from the internet threads, let it be discovered by itself.if you want flicks of your shit get decsent and let people go find it. and i agree BigDork i would not stop graffiti because a kid cant not write. and the opion on toys, if your heart is in to it and your well rounded on the culture and history and you wanna spray your shit more power to ya. but when punks ass kids just wanna paint do feel down with graffiti and scribble junk everywhere they should get real. i could sit for hours and discuss every aspect of graffiti from a to z. OH and major figure i thought my sentence structure and english was pretty good on my last post. and for posting flicks well i dont self promote so you can go find the shit. lamebird asshole

I'm Not Trying To Get A Rep On The Internet... I Could Careless What Cats Like You Think... No One Was Posting Shit So I Posted Flicks... The HEX Crew Has More Tags And Slaps Around Than Anyone Right Now... No Money Is Spent On That Shit, And No Cars... All On Foot... That's Putting In Work... And If You Think The Quality Of The Shit Is Bad, Than It Is What It Is... We Don't Do Things For Others Approval... HEX Crew Doesn't Even Go Over Anybody Better Than Them With Pieces, Not Even On The Free Wall...And No One With Handys... And The Older Heads In This Shit Have Shown Me Love When I've Met Them, Even The Younger Heads... So Fuck The Internet Chit Chat... Talk To Me When You See Me... Portland's Pretty Small... Try To Keep Your Blood Pressure Down And Post Some Flicks That You Think Are Relevant...