Japan

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 3 2005, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 3 2005, 08:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Jun 1 2005, 04:06 PM

MOODY%7E0.jpg

Moody/Mutz over an H2F

this moody fool was going over everybody for no reason when i was in japan. he went over me several times. he capped a lot of folks and went over all the obey giant pieces. so i spent like a week straight just crossing out all his shit out and ripping his stickers down.

[/b]

Originally posted by brokenfone23@Jun 19 2005, 10:41 PM

whats up jimpster whats good son? yo when you guys coming back to japan i found some ill spots for u well catch you later i am feeling the new moody Tee

<p class="style1"><a href="http://www.cyngroup.com/presale.htm" target="_blank">click here for more info

smallshirts.jpg</a></p>

<p class="style1">myspacesticker013.jpg</p>

<p class="style1">myspacesticker014.jpg</p>

No doubt, well we are gonna be killing a lot of shit this time around, you still hitting off that black chick in Shinjuku, you gotta let me hit that shit dawg.

i'm going to be in osaka in october. i'm planning on bombing. i was also wondering if their are any legal walls around and/or spots where i can purchase belton or montana. is there anything in particular i should know about the city? i understand i'll probably get no response to this.

as for me, I love Japan. So when I bomb out there I keep it real chilly know what I mean?

But one thing I noticed is that most Japanese people dont give a fuck what your doing. Theres too many people everywhere doing shit that you arent special. Unlike in the states where you have to watch out for any little person walking the streets at 3am... in Japan just watch for cops. Theres soo many people everywhere you kinda just have to do your do and get out.

I cant even count how many times I was just bombing spray paint tags in front of stylish fashionized Japanese youth cultured peeps in Osaka.

They dont even look twice.

Originally posted by GAWS@Jun 20 2005, 03:06 PM

as for me, I love Japan. So when I bomb out there I keep it real chilly know what I mean?

But one thing I noticed is that most Japanese people dont give a fuck what your doing. Theres too many people everywhere doing shit that you arent special. Unlike in the states where you have to watch out for any little person walking the streets at 3am... in Japan just watch for cops. Theres soo many people everywhere you kinda just have to do your do and get out.

I cant even count how many times I was just bombing spray paint tags in front of stylish fashionized Japanese youth cultured peeps in Osaka.

They dont even look twice.

Yeah I got that same feeling. Japan is chill as fuck. There aren't no crackheads, drug dealers, gangbangers, or hero citizens on cellphones you gotta watch your back for when bombin in Japan at 3 in the morning, like there is in the States. All you gotta do is watch for cops. There really isn't an "anti-graffiti awareness" thing going on in Japan. I've caught broad daylight tags in front of crowds of people and they either just glanced or didn't look at all. Only one time I was climbing something to hit up high on a wall in Shibuya, and this Japanese dude in a suit came up to me all pissed and said in broken English "stop. you wait here i go get police." and i was acting like nothing was wrong and said "what's wrong i'm just writing something." and he just kept saying "wait here. i get police." then i said "ok." and when he walked away, i finished my tag and left. even the few hero citizens there expect you to be on some honesty policy shit. thing is, they don't bomb as hard in japan as in the states. i wish they had a scene just as large as the states. but their scene is getting bigger little by little

enough of that artsy cbs stuff.... they aint even from japan.

someone got flix of my boy SECT? niggaz been blowin up in the states.

its funny cause when he first came he barely spoke english, but we were able to communicate through the international language of graffiti and herb smokage. now that fools been recruited by msk or some shit traveling the country... if you see this fool, pm me. havent seen you 4 a minute.