Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha wow! people are fucking gay what kind of dude draws another dudes throw up on their own leg and posts it? I tell you what a toy, jack b nimble jack ain't so quick jack bent over and sucked his dad's dick!

punks jump up to get beat down, BIG TIME!! toys will be toys i guess

haha wow! people are fucking gay what kind of dude draws another dudes throw up on their own leg and posts it? I tell you what a toy, jack b nimble jack ain't so quick jack bent over and sucked his dad's dick!

punks jump up to get beat down, BIG TIME!! toys will be toys i guess

haha if only you knew what youre talking about....you dont know SQUAT about this picture and the guy who did it (who wasnt me so you know)

yeah, heaven forbid there might be more than 1 graffiti writer in the world named josh. why dig for that shit? there are other people writing ender, ether, guilt, sage, shok, kane, chrome, daser, etc etc etc, if these people never cross paths it probably won't matter they're writing the same thing. if josh was writing ziggityDooDapOne and there was another one of those somewhere in the world, there might be something to question. so unless the josh you posted is you or one of your friends, there probably isn't much you can do to make him switch things up. p.

People can write what they want of course but who ever does the most with the name wins there can be 100 hundred JA's Cope's Sake's but like all those after will never be considered the real ones they will always be runner ups so what's the point.. at least try and be original with your name especially if there are true kings out there with the name you want. choose something else if you have this knowledge allready but choose wisely, and if you don't care about being 2nd 3rd 4th best than do your thing

i can still let him know that is never gonna be good as the real one

so where the point to give publicity to the real geee...yeah , thats the only thing he s doing

real talk and real graff!

well, i don't see your point, when you're giving him publicity by bringing him up in the first place. josh is a first name, a common first name. just like mike, steve, mark, joe, dave, etc etc, and dont forget how the graff everyone here emulates was started in places like nyc and philly by guys putting up their first name along with their street number, just to put their name up on the block and get it around to communicate with other people doing that shit. yeah sure it's about doing it the most or the best, but josh613 is no kid or some new jack, he's been around for some years now. if it's about real graff, cross him out, don't come on the internet to try and clown him, i dont think he uses these things.