Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hols ???

soit zesk et naro c'est des mythos finis, ou bien toi aussi t'aimes

parler dans le vent

arrête de nommer des noms, surtout quand t'as vu personne

Dis moi Oldenglish,je crois qu'on se connait,du moins si je me trompe pas,donc deja,si tu me connais ca sera cool que tu me le dise ailleurs que dans le forum pis je vois pas pourquoi tu t'en mel.

Moi je sais tres bien pourquoi je m'en mele,et c'est loin d'etre fini.

Je les ai revus aujourd'hui naro et zesk et il m'ont confirmé avoir ete pouilldé par gel et hols.

Apres qu'es ce que vous venez me faire votre morale a 2 cents la parce que je nomme des noms,Vous etes si pisseux ou quoi??recherchés par la cia???Je nomme des gens qui doivent etre nommer

Pour finir ce message,bcp ici me connaissent,alors si ya a un qui chit de travers depuis qu'il lit mes message,je me ferai un plaisir de lui faire comprendre mon point de vu

En restant ici,je remarque de plus en plus de trompettes,mais sur le forum "ici montreal",ils se transforment tous en gangsters....Trop drole

hhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahAHAHAHAHAhahaHAHAH dog

Fantom you sound as gay as S.one

who robbed who ? who got a bat to the head ? who gives a flying fuck you fucking fagget. did you get jacked ? did your son ? did your best friend? are you going to beat down people that hate on you on the net? no, so forreal man your a fag

arent you like 30 something ? why dont you go find a wife instead of doing gay 3d peices at legal walls thinking you run mtl graff....dude your a crumb.

my mom ? fantom you must be a real fagget eh....it shows your from france....you do a few legal walls make really gay friends and think your the shit. you, fief, and pasher would be great friends. you can all meet up goto darks house and jerk eachother off thinking about the next dude that crossed you out wishing you were still living in france. whats even sadder about this fantom guy is that he wants to show me how gay he is. cause gimme the word son and il take every thing you got in my town forever and ever and ever and ever (inster Cap voice here)

gimme the word son

New york New york...t'es craque du slip bonhomme haha...c'est du QB' SHIT shit cette toff nan... Gangsta, Gangsta lal la la lal...., jparis que tu peinds avec un gun dans le futal aussi lol.... quebec big city of styles u know!

Stun quote de Royal Flush.

Stun throw-up de Yes 2.

Tes fif.