Ici Montréal

Edika

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does that mean ur trading him for the original Ether??

classic jealous writer from the west island who makes a brand new account to drink forties and diss a real writer

if your dissing someone with a fresh rookie account and noone knows who you are,

your probably just mad cause.. noone knows WHO YOU ARE

Scallywag!

classic jealous writer from the west island who makes a brand new account to drink forties and diss a real writer

if your dissing someone with a fresh rookie account and noone knows who you are,

your probably just mad cause.. noone knows WHO YOU ARE

Scallywag!

ahah im from the west too nigga!! WASSAHH!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

also fuck jayz. dipset all day every day. killa cam is in charge. but fuck that he/she next to him. DOWNLOAD ANY CAMRON SONG, ITS HEAT.

"I open up the Daily News. How's the 'King of New York' rockin' sandals with jeans?/ Open-toed sandals?"

haha

"byron crawford.com" quote

Did Jay have Cam shot in DC? Because that's what Cam sorta kinda suggests. If that's true, does this mean Jay-Z is going to get shot? Maybe Memphis Bleek will take a bullet for him. You know how those two love each other. Also, that may be written into his contract.

Not that I don't like Cam, but I don't know that he has it in him to put together a really powerful diss. He should probably stick to his usual misogyny and weird puns involving animals.

-------

bahaha