WITH ALL OUR LOVE,TUES.VSB

fuckin...bub

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember onetime i was finishing up a peice at extremus at like 8 at night on a friday,tues was with me just hanging out,and decided to go do a spot,so he walked up the alley and right across the street to this little door way,all you people from kansas city know what im talking about,i didnt know where he went but he comes back and i was finished and he told me to go up broadway(one of the main streets in kansas city)and check out this thing he did,we pull up to the 4 way stop right by there and i see this tues straight letter in the doorway pretty visible from the road and there was still alot of traffic goin,austin was a very large dude and barely fit in the door way, i still dont see how he did that at 8 on a friday night being so visible from the road.that dude was a killer.love you man rest in peace,bub-lens-vsb vampires

tues was one the freshest people I have ever known.He will be greatly missed but never forgot .He put A permenent mark on the streets of kansas and in the hearts of everybody who was lucky enough to call him crew .Not a day goes by that that we wont think of the impact that he made on all of our lives.Thank you for all that you've done

we love you and miss you forever.

REST IN PEACE

SUENONE

Guest fr8lover

this weekend i drove around and saw austin everywhere. big spots, cutty tags...he had kc hemmed up pretty good, but who knows where he would've gone if he hadn't passed so soon. i got to meet him late in the game, so i only painted once with austin, but i'll never forget how freakin funny the guy was and how friendly he was to a noname like me. rip tueser!

• 2 weeks later...