Afdizzlestan

What?

BAF is the land of the big PX. i was only there twice during my deployment, and even then it was only briefly. it was from there that we caught air out to the FOB.

the locals were pretty cool, i never had a problem with them. i worked with their version of SF, those guys were really cool. forever and a day trying to speak english and always asking how to say something.

don't get caught up talking too much on the comp and get your NIPRnet port turned off. OPSEC homie.

when you are in need of a "real" care package PM me your addy and I'll hook something up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Do you think bush was honest about why were're there, ie are we actually helping people or whatever?

How's the scene on the street? Is it like you walked into the Passion of the Christ with guns? Is it like south central with burkas? Inquiring minds want to know.

On a presidential relative hotness scale from Nancy Reagan to Jenna Bush, approximately how hot is it there in the afternoon?

Have you encountered any of those "contractors" from Titan or whatever private army we're hiring in Iraq? If so, are they dicks?

Originally posted by What?@Mar 12 2005, 01:15 PM

I forgot, things are the same costs here for the most part.  What is good is that we get stuff from people in the states like candy, hygiene things for free. It is really easy to save money here and it is all tax free.

im not sure where youre at in your enlistment or whatever...but you know if you were to reenlist out there, if you rated a bonus, its all tax free. nice chunk of change. godspeed.

Archived