Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats weird. there i am the other day at work thinking to myself that i should contribute some photos to the derby thread, and heres good ol' mr crowe posting them up for me. only been on the thread about twice, if theres any ok crew or svh crew fliks on this thread can someone pm or qoute them, cheers ;)

on that note:

kue89pf.jpg

Originally posted by GraffLondon@Dec 20 2005, 08:09 AM

thats weird. there i am the other day at work thinking to myself that i should contribute some photos to the derby thread, and heres good ol' mr crowe posting them up for me. only been on the thread about twice, if theres any ok crew or svh crew fliks on this thread can someone pm or qoute them, cheers ;)

on that note:

kue89pf.jpg

yer theres someby thesvh crew

and some ok crews sutchas cks!!!

bump for all the flicks new and old. the thread looks better than it did last time i came on!

Chad Lads Fuckoff CLF!

Herd is Sell? :gaga: supose it explains why herd is so whack. you say he's in dsc with nerd - they should find someone who writes turd>

herd<nerd>turd Dog Shit Crew

merry xmas drb

Originally posted by flipstlv@Dec 24 2005, 08:36 PM

bump for all the flicks new and old. the thread looks better than it did last time i came on!

Chad Lads Fuckoff CLF!

Herd is Sell? :gaga: supose it explains why herd is so whack. you say he's in dsc with nerd - they should find someone who writes turd>

herd<nerd>turd Dog Shit Crew

merry xmas drb

yer i saw them all the other day

i h8 them and i said to herd/sell why did u go over cost

he said the new dsc is coming up and he can do what he liked

i know a quite alot of places where theres new graff but i aint posting them becuase this forum just encourages people who dont write to chat instead of paint, and even if i did post em it aint enough to make a difference. peace derby.

if marz ever comes back on can someone please tell him to get in touch.

Originally posted by derbysouljah+Jan 2 2006, 11:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (derbysouljah - Jan 2 2006, 11:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sins@Dec 31 2005, 01:13 PM

i said to herd/sell why did u go over cost

he said the new dsc is coming up and he can do what he liked

they will be put down faster than they can come up believe me

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha:

i hope so

Archived