Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry loco about mentioning the match two mid table teams I think. Yes it might of been a scrap, I get the feeling by coming on here often that you are about the same age as me I got into graff in 87 and although retired I always keep an eye on the scene in Derby and notts, infact I have acouple of hundred photos from around that time fron notts,london ,Bristol,Leics, Newcastle, etc.. and I have just got back from 3 days in Rome serious amounts of graff. Keep posting them pics loco cheers Timo.

sorry bleeegh if I knew how to I would but I am completely useless with computers and the bristol pistures were later than 87 more like 1990 I thnk, they were all from a youth club that a bloke named John Nation use to run he was quite big on the scene down there I think.

now theres a name i havnt heard in a very long time the last time i spoke to nations was about 90 at selly oak in birmingam and bristol had just gone through a major stake out. dam the days of tag books went then. i miss those days. i can c we got a real old timer here too timo.hey hook me up man im a big graff collector maybe we can sort some old skool trade m8 pm me ya email bud if ya interested have a bit of old skool banta. peace!

Yeah you are right aabout JN I think the police were trying to do him for influencing people to do graff, fucking police always seem to get it round there necks, I was swapping pics with him around that time best contact I had every time he wrote you got a pile of top class photos, he went to amsterdam one time and sent us a film full of stuff from there. He was interviewed on the bridlington programme moaning about all the tagging that went off that day the year popz went over his own piece so it couldnt be sold by goldies manager, well that was the story I heard. Great days but its good to see the scene still going by yuorself and the younger lot. As for trading my collection has been at a stand still for years but if theres anything you want let us know and Iwill see if I have got it.

yes timo always diggin in the volts for old stuff man. just a graff geek really. keeps me saine. between the music and graff not got much time for anything else man. you should chat to me away from this forum man i pm ya ma email

i am seeing some nice stuff coming up.......nice to see ments stickers i am loveing them :p

ohh i ended up meeting nerd and one of he firends the other day while bombing

shame zero want thear

safe derby

ohh yer sire are them courghts a one off thing or a ligel spot?

Originally posted by sire@Oct 30 2005, 11:16 AM

welcome back all been a long time but still maybe there has been some fresh damage..

siredeze-ballonwoodsedit.jpg

ah you got it up then Sire :) i posted it up over at the nottm forum "since we did it in nottm" when we doin tha next one bro? catch up with u later ....Deze

Archived