Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right boys remember me always goin on about my biggest inspirations cash from london. well i think yall boys out there need to see it. 1986 one of the first propa pieces done in derby and i still think its one of the best today.( my opinion like) so here it is cash and law 1986 merril lower school

this is the situation on the legal spots as follows i recieved this email earlyer today.

Hi Darren

There's some boards gone up on Chad Park. I'm now looking at the top of Stockbrook Street. Loom's is still an option. The race course is also being looked at.

Keep in touch.

Craig Keen

Anti-Social Behaviour Team Leader

wow

some sweet pic going up at the mo

hope that email u receved sire is put in to action

i love this thred it makes me have a nervos twithch witch tells me to get out and get up

well any way

c ya round

safe derby :king: :king:

caught the train into the Derby on sataday to see the match and just before you pull in there are some trains on your right hand side and after I had gone past them you start bbanking round to pull into the station and as I looked back I could just make out an orange piece on one of the trains and some tags next to it anyone else know about it or seen it.

Originally posted by timo@Oct 17 2005, 07:08 PM

caught the train into the Derby on sataday to see the match and just before you pull in there are some trains on your right hand side and after I had gone past them you start bbanking round to pull into the station and as I looked back I could just make out an orange piece on one of the trains and some tags next to it anyone else know about it or seen it.

yes i have seen it

if it what i think u are talking about

Archived