Derby

basilskite

i c mobbs has a small fan club.. not sure if i can reach tonight to home grown but crowe says if ya commin bring ya black books.. the painting in the yard appears to have stopped due to all the bad press for the moment, will it return? i dont know! where home grown is at the minute,,(for the time being the free for all paintin sessions has stopped, but for home grown there are new up and commin ideas for the future.the first of them is to host a graffiti exhibition once a month with an opening night to each one. there are a couple of people in the line up to host there work..IF THERE IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING INVOLVED IN THIS OR DOIN AN EHIBITION OF THERE OWN IN THE FUTURE EITHER CONTACT ME OR MISTA CROWE FOR DETAILS.)Apart from home grown the emails have been sent regarding legal space's and i am still waiting a reply.. my private ventures are on the way hopefully a new project will follow on from the courts.. i dont like to keep anyone in the dark but i do have a couple of other tricks up my sleeve which i do not want to disclose as yet, but will become clear in the future. there is some real work goin on here behind the scenes i will keep ya posted. oh yeah blog update.

http://sireshome.blogspot.com/

peace to ya all..sire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sire@Sep 10 2005, 01:23 PM

i c mobbs has a small fan club.. not sure if i can reach tonight to home grown but crowe says if ya commin bring ya black books.. the painting in the yard appears to have stopped due to all the bad press for the moment, will it return? i dont know! where home grown is at the minute,,(for the time being the free for all paintin sessions has stopped, but for home grown there are new up and commin ideas for the future.the first of them is to host a graffiti exhibition once a month with an opening night to each one. there are a couple of people in the line up to host there work..IF THERE IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING INVOLVED IN THIS OR DOIN AN EHIBITION OF THERE OWN IN THE FUTURE EITHER CONTACT ME OR MISTA CROWE FOR DETAILS.)Apart from home grown the emails have been sent regarding legal space's and i am still waiting a reply.. my private ventures are on the way hopefully a new project will follow on from the courts.. i dont like to keep anyone in the dark but i do have a couple of other tricks up my sleeve which i do not want to disclose as yet, but will become clear in the future. there is some real work goin on here behind the scenes i will keep ya posted. oh yeah blog update.

http://sireshome.blogspot.com/

peace to ya all..sire

yer man mobs is fresh at painting

ill c ya all at home grown night to night

sorry u cant make it sire its a shame

anyway what time it starting

and do u have 2 pay anything?

my man mobbs thought it might be a good idea to do a tribute to our lost soldier.. has any one seen him about the man like kamara he probably gettin about like nikon. any one got any pics to post up of my man in action from around 15 years ago to date post em up heres the first from me its a banger!!!

newyork3he.jpg

st annes

Originally posted by HEAZ@Sep 10 2005, 09:26 PM

we aint to sure i gt it off uk wall flix n i was wunderin if u cud help us on its location.....?

it could be from anywear m8 lol

i just been to see about the home grown night not much

happning just crow and a few mates kiking up some tunes

nothing speshal

Originally posted by sire@Sep 10 2005, 10:36 PM

simsens8pu.jpg

this piece was done by a guy who used to be in the starz of destruction who i used to write with known as sens.. this was the guy who the c.i.d claimed to have dobbed me in, back in 89-90

didn't even no u got done m8 what happens? :ballcap: :ballcap: :ballcap:

Originally posted by Locofanclub+Sep 9 2005, 05:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Locofanclub - Sep 9 2005, 05:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>?????????
Originally posted by Dennis Norden@Sep 9 2005, 10:10 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-gren1 bnc@Sep 4 2005, 03:31 PM

mobs is fresh to death.

he is the slap bass president. solo polo vision.

Trapped in a box by a cockney nutjob

:king:

[/b]

im hitcher, let me put you in the picture. :shook:

Originally posted by LoveKRS@Sep 11 2005, 08:45 AM

That Zero piece is in the 'crack and shine' style with no background plus you can see lots of coats of paint underneath... AND you can see a Cos (Cosa - DDS) tag on there as well... basically it's in London.

yer i was gonna say its not zero from round our end!

Originally posted by sins+Sep 11 2005, 08:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Sep 11 2005, 08:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LoveKRS@Sep 11 2005, 08:45 AM

That Zero piece is in the 'crack and shine' style with no background plus you can see lots of coats of paint underneath... AND you can see a Cos (Cosa - DDS) tag on there as well... basically it's in  London.

yer i was gonna say its not zero from round our end!

is he was thast good u would think he would be in cks or something

sorry i was ment to edit not reply

[/b]

You lie sir!!!! surely its Normanton way? :haha: anyhow sir,you want to get you tins of car plan out & paint with the loco mate? Post on the way!!!!! Up The Potters!

Originally posted by LoveKRS@Sep 11 2005, 08:45 AM

That Zero piece is in the 'crack and shine' style with no background plus you can see lots of coats of paint underneath... AND you can see a Cos (Cosa - DDS) tag on there as well... basically it's in London.

deze_sept2005.jpg

Well its been 14 years since i painted so here it is. My hand and arm feels like its had a good workout and my index finger has gone stiff "nozzzle finger" not quite used to this new paint but im sure ill get used to it soon... enjoy DEZE basketball courts Derby (today) what a vibe to get painting again!!! :love2:

Archived