Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its the problem that derby doesnt have a decent top shelf regular painted HOF...an Arches,Ruselles etc....If the Arboureaton boards were still in their prime like 10 years ago,they would give a decent alternative....but its shows Deby in a bad light,which really it aint

Originally posted by derbysouljah@Aug 5 2005, 02:47 PM

surely it wasnt worth posting a lot of these? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Aug 5 2005, 09:55 AM

Its the problem that derby doesnt have a decent top shelf  regular painted HOF...an Arches,Ruselles etc....If the Arboureaton boards were still in their prime like 10 years ago,they would give a decent alternative....but its shows Deby in a bad light,which really it aint

yeah exactly Loco, it's very frustrating. It's a strange little place is Derby, if the city council could just create one spot, just with reasonably sized walls (like the old spot) things could be alleviated. I don't hold much hope out for that though, Derby isn't exactly one of the most forward-thinking towns...the mentality of the city council seems to be driven more towards promoting a mis-leading self-image, propaganda and profit :(

Originally posted by ENKO ONE@Aug 5 2005, 11:03 AM

It's hard to find pieces that arnt already on here.I was out today taking those pics. There needs to be leagal spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen alot of trashed derelict buildings that could easily just be fixed up for leagal spraying.

definitely does need to be good / (reasonable even!) legal spots. well at least you could be bothered to get out there and look for stuff. icon13.gif

me n enko were out yesterday takin pictures just to keep the thread alive i gt a couple of pics but they probably arent worth postin through.

Cum on lads sum of derbys stuff aint bad lookin............jus put ur work in. Has ne1 wrote to the council or nefin like that about the legal spots?

the deams and bane piece was ill before it got dogged! :king:

whats the crack with having pages of the same photos? those green box photos have been posted like a zillion times. its good to see people posting, but try posting stuff that hasn't already been posted. anyone got a flick of the new opal piece? - heavy location!

ok boys.. not been posting much been out there gettin mad busy doin graff work shops around the county. just to keep you guys up to date with whats goin on behind the scenes. there is a three page letter in circulation around the council department at the moment written by myself. i have had feed back, and its in the hands of the anti social behaviour department. i have got a meeting with them in a week about it. second; i had an interview with the derby evening telegraph that seemed to go ok, but we will c how it is interpreted... fingers crossed. all the boys at five lamps have done a bit in the papers and so has bfg down at the ymca.. we are doin our best to get legal spots boys. but in the mean while use the resources ya got and get some stuff up.. peace!

found these the other day on a walk round and a bit of help from this slim geezer who managed to squeeze through the window of this old bruck down building to get the photo... i need to cut down on the old pork pies..hehe

AAAA0009.jpg

AAAA0010.jpg

Originally posted by sire@Aug 15 2005, 06:57 PM

ok the above top is bloom woods just goin out of stapleford towards notts(legal) and the mad below is the old railway at the back of ashbourne rd derby(illegal)..

thankx for leting me no................lol dont realy no wear it is

but i am geting some cans soon so i will looking around for some legal walls........i have heard thears some in masfeald but then agen ill make the wallse look rubish because never realy used paint lol!!!!

Originally posted by sins+Aug 15 2005, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sins - Aug 15 2005, 07:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sire@Aug 15 2005, 06:57 PM

ok the above top is bloom woods just  goin out of stapleford towards notts(legal) and the mad below is the old railway at the back of ashbourne rd derby(illegal)..

but i am geting some cans soon so i will looking around for some legal walls........i have heard thears some in masfeald but then agen ill make the wallse look rubish because never realy used paint lol!!!!

[/b]

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: ????

Originally posted by I & I+Aug 16 2005, 08:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - Aug 16 2005, 08:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sins@Aug 15 2005, 07:28 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-sire@Aug 15 2005, 06:57 PM

ok the above top is bloom woods just  goin out of stapleford towards notts(legal) and the mad below is the old railway at the back of ashbourne rd derby(illegal)..

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: ????

[/b]

we all have to lear some time in our life i have only use paint 2 times that was with sire at the youth club lol

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: !!!!

Archived