Derby

basilskite

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by streetdreams@May 21 2005, 10:57 PM

dery got no style, the best thing on this whole thread is by a notts writer. you all should be embarassed!!

street dreams? pah! :rolleyes: where the fuck is dery anyway? Us derby boys know we've got a little something for you. :hatred: :hatred: bump for crowes posts. - saw your shit in the uni mag, nice. Zero is a mad bomber, he's got to start piecing!

pics from flips, tomorrow all going well.

yo yo if you havnt already downloaded the free graffiti magazine i up loaded on page 7 you should peep that. just click on the link and save.. it will down load a pdf magazine to ya pc and to open it, it uses acrobat reader..

yeah big up s-man, grabbed that mag, cheers sir!

come on derby get on it properly... it's about time...

anyway today i was reading through this thread again and i wouldnt agree 100% with you "streetdreams", there are people with talent in derby although- i can see where you're coming from...

oh what the hell badteeth.gifi hate to say it but this photo that was posted up earlier just about sums it up

derby graffiti:

[attachmentid=15164] ;-)

:haha: :haha: :haha:

_pridepark00.jpg.7fafb19c9c1653c8825b9d6c658e118e.jpg

Originally posted by I & I+May 24 2005, 08:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (I & I - May 24 2005, 08:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Locofanclub@May 23 2005, 06:00 PM

Previous page...those opi peices at the arboreaton. Are they the replacements for the original boards?

Unfortunatley yes they are :yuck: :(

[/b]

Thats poor. How many of those boards are there?

Originally posted by derbysouljah@May 23 2005, 02:05 PM

anyway today i was reading through this thread again and i wouldnt agree 100% with you "streetdreams", there are people with talent in derby although- i can see where you're coming from...

oh what the hell badteeth.gifi hate to say it but this photo that was posted up earlier just about sums it up

:haha: :haha:  :haha:

aint meant to be serious mate, thought it was funny. anyway how bout you stop bitching and get out there and get some pics if ya that bothered

pors-kajes.jpg

kajes-one.jpg

koms-kajes.jpg

this is the derby legal spot

all-boards.jpg

opel-imp.jpg

ment-pts.jpg

all for the moment, took me a while to find some of these spots some are reasonalbly old

the boards are for goin over m8.. photos are done so it shouldnt matter the name of this game is about the disposable arts m8. its the only legal place they cant stop up for ever man im sure you will all agree. p.s dont forget to down load the magazine i upped. im thinkin of rereleasing the old derby aok magz and posting them up. original derby old boys stuff.. what do ya reckon lovekrs...

Originally posted by sire@May 24 2005, 12:11 PM

yes man i like the van m8.. real hippy stylee cool keep up the work man. there is money to be made at this i made 1200 last week for the one i posted on previous page..hehe sire rubs hands

yea, thats what i was after. It was for a party up at this old statly home. lol

135 quid for 3 hours work. Not bad. Plus i got to keep the 80 quids worht of paint.

Originally posted by sire@May 24 2005, 12:01 PM

im thinkin of rereleasing the old derby aok magz and posting them up. original derby old boys stuff.. what do ya reckon lovekrs...

..I was only looking at them old aok mags other day mate! the blue and white print one! :king: some classic old stuff in them

Archived