Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
RIP DJ DOMINO BUT KCM IS A BUNCH OF KIDS WHO JUST CATCH LITTLE TAGS. HCM IS UP SON YALL CANT EVEN FRONT ON THOSE HUGE ASS ROLLERS THEY GOT RUNNIN UP AND DOWN THE COAST, KCM KIDS CANT AFFORD A BUS TICKET OR A RIDE TO ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF SF!!!!!!!!

Juss to let you mayne. im not a kid out here. like what ONSIGHT said.....some of us are grimey ,not givin a fuck type shyt. But fucka bus ticket....we do airplane tickets mayne. to let you know...we had 2 fooz take a trip outside the state to go paint not too long ago. MOBBSHYT!! thanks for ur input son

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

shows how much you know about KCM. Wit a name like "10 DOALLAR BLOWJOBS" you must be some faglord...cocksucka...walkin around wit ya head down and got god in ya heart....pig tail wearin faggot ass whiteboy. No one works at a flower shop pretty girl. Nice to know that you could run ya mouth on 12oz.

whatchu gonna do reply back.......IM DONE

blah blah blah PHUNK come save this bickering. Thanks in advance.

Seriously though, I know I'm guilty of it at times too, but keep the chit chat on Ch. Zero or use the damn PVT not every wants to hear everything people have to say on here. Especially since no matter what you think there's someone out there on the opposite side of the spectrum, who thinks your mentality is just retarded.

blah blah blah i know.

the nameof this thread reminds me of that fruit spread commercial. that pollaner-all-fruit spread shit, where the loud mouth southern guy asks the snobby bitch at the dinner table to pass him the jelly and she's utterly flabergasted of him using the term "jelly" and she passes out and the english accent sounding narrator of the commercial goes "don't dare call it jelly"