Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lets play a lil trivia game...what year was this....like name that tune.....hints starwars banner and cheech and chong skateboard......any contestants......

e1ba8a87.jpg

Very nice... Alot of Aqua Turquoise, Pastel Aqua, Plum, Hot Pink and I even see a can or 2 of Chippewa and Spanish Brown as well... But where is the Jungle and Clover Greens???

Judging from the colors I am gonna guess circa 87-88:D

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

hahahha this is funny... u know that fool keep use to b tko? ya use to write kesor tko und in You're kidding me right??? First things first... If you don't think this kid is straight up biting NORM then you need to stop writing graffiti because you wouldn't know style if it bit you in the ass!!! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that NORM is biting Keep's style right???

Second there is a pretty big named writer in NY named Keeps!!! So not only is this kid stealing someone's name but he is stealing NORM's style too!!! 2 wrongs don't make a right homie!!!

hahahha this is funny... u know that fool keep use to b tko? ya use to write kesor tko und in You're kidding me right???"... vegas....that fool ke42 and boker also other fools made that kid come up like that...its funny u all dont even know the history so y dont u shut up? those fonts didnt starts off cuz a norm.....anyways whoever is saying something about the kid...where ur shit at and what do u have to stand for?nothing...and keeps in new york...is def. garbage...steeling names...lol...okay a font with the smae funk wow a font... u heard that right a font....lol how many fonts are in this world that kidh keep has mad styles so u would say that there jus norm styles...lol see how clouded u are and how much ur stuck in this mouthy ass world.....like ur n deep said if it was sooo badd NORM WOULD B SMASHING HIS SHIT......lol u hate and ur not going anywhere anyways....fucking toy,,,,,,,,,,waist a time

whats funny is everyone tryin to talk shit isnt shit. and a few of you always talk shit on AQ but will never back it up with who it is or on the street.

if you dont hit a few roofs, half dozen walls, and tons of tags EVERY night than you dont hang out with keep. true.

post flicks and stop thinkin so hard about guys you fags

hahahha this is funny... u know that fool keep use to b tko? ya use to write kesor tko und in You're kidding me right??? First things first... If you don't think this kid is straight up biting NORM then you need to stop writing graffiti because you wouldn't know style if it bit you in the ass!!! Next thing you're gonna tell me is that NORM is biting Keep's style right???

Second there is a pretty big named writer in NY named Keeps!!! So not only is this kid stealing someone's name but he is stealing NORM's style too!!! 2 wrongs don't make a right homie!!!

hahahha this is funny... u know that fool keep use to b tko? ya use to write kesor tko und in You're kidding me right???"... vegas....that fool ke42 and boker also other fools made that kid come up like that...its funny u all dont even know the history so y dont u shut up? those fonts didnt starts off cuz a norm.....anyways whoever is saying something about the kid...where ur shit at and what do u have to stand for?nothing...and keeps in new york...is def. garbage...steeling names...lol...okay a font with the smae funk wow a font... u heard that right a font....lol how many fonts are in this world that kidh keep has mad styles so u would say that there jus norm styles...lol see how clouded u are and how much ur stuck in this mouthy ass world.....like ur n deep said if it was sooo badd NORM WOULD B SMASHING HIS SHIT......lol u hate and ur not going anywhere anyways....fucking toy,,,,,,,,,,waist a time

post the rest of his history, how about him snitching when he wrote exum, bogle saying it was true but that he learned his lesson, or how about his krew und getting punked by the tko's to start capping the ofa and pm krews over there in Vegas. Looks like he was just getting used. News travels. if youre gonna post someones history, post all of it. Look how fast I got all this information and I've never set foot in gay ass Vegas. I aint hating on Keep cause he does put in his damage here, keep on doing your thing keep, but just postin his history. You make it sound like this kid is all perfect.

catch me chillin in the bay all day

First off learn how to speak in english and stop creating new names to defend yourself. It's obvious that you have created all these new names just to make yourself look better. I mean is it not obvious that the only people hyping up Keep have less then 5 posts??? Come on now we weren't born yesterday!!!

2. if you still don't think this kid came out of nowhere biting NORM then produce OLD pics of stuff he did with this style BEFORE he came to SF and I'll retract that statement... PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

3. You are ignorant to say KEEPS in NY is garbage. The guy has been doing constant damage since the late 80's... how old was the SF KEEP when KEEPS in NY started??? I'll bet he was still shitting in his diapers while KEEPS was out rockin trains!!!!

4. You ask where my shit is??? See that is the difference, I do my shit but don't need to SELF PROMOTE myself... When other people start posting pics of your stuff... that's when you get the respect you desirve not by posting pics of "ohh look what i did, look what I did" as you jump up and down behind your keyboard!!!

Like I said another kid that will be in it for a minute and then out and forgotten about!!! As Reyes said in Piece by Piece... "I'M A LIFER" 1986 to ???? :scrambled:

post the rest of his history, how about him snitching when he wrote exum, bogle saying it was true but that he learned his lesson, or how about his krew und getting punked by the tko's to start capping the ofa and pm krews over there in Vegas. Looks like he was just getting used. News travels. if youre gonna post someones history, post all of it. Look how fast I got all this information and I've never set foot in gay ass Vegas. I aint hating on Keep cause he does put in his damage here, keep on doing your thing keep, but just postin his history. You make it sound like this kid is all perfect.

catch me chillin in the bay all day

Simply amazing. I love it when people actually put street work and credit to the side and speak facts. Regardless of what they're doing now, everybody has a starting point. Foo's tend to forget about those days tho, Gufe for instance, lets not get into that tho. Keep spittin the facts, fuck letting snitches and such running around trying to hide their truths. expose the TRUTH!!!!

Guest nutsonmychin!

all this chat is annoying. so i am gonna post old pics untill someone starts posting new ones

MARIPOSAYARD.jpg

I think it's hella funny when ppl are like fuck keep he bites..then gives a breif history lesson on keep, it's like the study his ass and shit...but thats what happens when you start to come up hella quick..

--along with fame comes everything else--

i'm diggin what i've seen from keep, although I dont agree with him self promoting his work. Let's actually talk fact's though. norm wasn't the first person to do those letters, and msk has influenced so many people, I see so many msk influences and see things that I thought of my own that msk has already done with more style. I dont think it's a bite and I think keep has some style from what i've seen. btw if you're not crushing the bay shut the fuck up. you dont have an opinion yet, keep just stop self promoting and ignore these kid's sitting behind their monitors. I like what acq has been doing except for going over some oldschool cat's.