Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

DSCF1617.jpg

bleekrdoortko.jpg

heres just to the right of the first flick...i found it in another thread..dont know if this clears anything up with what you were talking about but here you go

its jel TKO, naw next to him, on bleekr street, those my flicks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DSCF1617.jpg

Alright. So explain to me how the white TKO tag next to Jels throw was covered with flat black? Did someone else come along and add a drop shadow to naws throw? Or is that not jel's white TKO tag next to his name with 2 lines under it?

:confused:

If you look close enough at this flick you will see...

First ... that the T is NOT a TKO tag if it was you'd see the rest of it under the Naw fill just like you can see the S under it in what looks like the same white as the T. So to answer your question... NO that is NOT Jel's TKO tag next to HER name!!!

Second... Jel is NOT a he!!!

Third... Again looking at the pic you will see the Jel was definately there first as the drop shadow goes over her white outline!!!

I hope this clears up the debate over this pic... NEXT!!! :D

who did amend cap in this spot?

yeah, fuck dem bitch ass cats. big respect to amend and dime. cats fuck with them they gotta fuck wit cats like kufu. i'm gone ride for my team and my kod folks, all day.. i dare one of ya'll biiiiooootches ta disrespect amend,kesr,rise,dime or any other town taxer. fuck evrybody but us.