Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dude..

you need to smoke some weed and calm down.

yes piece by piece didnt cover everything, and yes BA deserves props .

I dont know why you got the impression i have somethin against out of towners, i dont..

...but, i like it when locals do thier thing and kill shit.

just because i said "kode was a native, putting it down" you got all inraged and starting ranting..

whatever, i think we both made our points

end of disscusion:rolleyes:

his point it is alot of you fags cry about stupid shit..

Gufes a snitch

Dr. Seuss a war mongerer

Michael Jackson a child molestor

Woody Allen too

The world turns.

if this is who i think it is... wasnt it you who called the cops on me to save yourself from a beatdown...

if its not then you should mind your own business and keep my big salty crew outa your mouth

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Just to clear up this whole matter once and for all...

.Dr Suess was not a war monger, but actually a liberal anti-racist,anti-fascist activist and most all of his stories contain thinly-veiled references to the plight of the oppressed, the nature of man's greed and so forth...Google it up....

-snip- "However, many Dr. Seuss's whimsical children's books also contain serious themes. Yertle the Turtle, for example, is a cautionary tale against dictators. The Lorax contains a strong environmental message. The Sneetches is a plea for racial tolerance. Horton Hears a Who is a parable about the American Occupation of Japan. And The Butter Battle Book pillories the Cold War and nuclear deterrence. Even the Cat in the Hat's famous red-and-white-striped hat has a political predecessor in the top hat Uncle Sam wears in Dr. Seuss's wartime cartoons. (left: What This Country Needs Is a Good Mental Insecticide, Political cartoon by Dr. Seuss, from the newspaper PM,June 11, 1942)

Some of these characters, such as a Sneetch-type creature and a prototype of Yertle the Turtle, made their first appearance not in Dr. Seuss's children's books, but in the some 400 political cartoons he drew for PM, a left-wing daily newspaper published in New York from 1940 to 1948. Dr. Seuss worked as an editorial cartoonist for the paper from 1941 to 1943, drawing cartoons that lambasted isolationism, racism, anti-Semitism, Hitler, Mussolini, the Japanese, and the conservative forces in American politics. "

Here is a Gustoe remnant for you.

gustoe8ci.jpg