Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Gucci outlet online present to you one of the most gorgeous Gucci bags outlet ever created.The craftsmanship and artistry alone is worth that much, coach outlet online even forgetting the enviable Gucci logo. Coach bags online was released before the Valentines Day and is rather sophisticated and elegant. Gucci shoes sale has a strong mood for the sweet and romantic date.The proportion is good and also well designed.

I don't know about you, but even knowing coach wallets has used faux fur doesn't completely put my mind at ease here.

Wow, I think these fools bought all this Gucci shit at the Geneva Swap Meet back in '89. They don't have the watches though.:D It brings back memories of $3 bootleg tapes (4 for $10.) Sometimes the sides would be swapped (side 1 plays on the side marked side 2, etc.) Every once in a while you'd buy a 2 Live Crew tape or similar and it would have Peabo Bryson on it or some shit.... bunk. I always wondered where those guys made the color copies back then for the covers (super pimp shit in '89.)

very true and great point! someone needed to bring up og dojah esl!!

Correct......... Kokes bombed esl hard. If dude had an issue he could have handled it in 05 06 07. Dojah Bst Donsf. The only niggas who tried to say shit was gay ass fn. And they r crystal/coke head burnouts.. Great artists steal..we do this.. Real writers steal....rack! Go pay for some shit u marksssssss..

DOJAHTEAM keep it lit..

He lived his name.. We was always lit off good DOJ

Love u bra fuck these niggas

He tha D chillin wit tha stars

DSTARS UPPPPPPPPP

WE RUN IN HEAVEN YOU SNAKE ASS PHONY ASS SYMPATHIZERS