Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
gotamn right im hatin that little nigga sucks. in a year nobody will remember him or his wack new jack style. lolin' to tha bank.

hahaha you a fuckin clown. i know you a plain hater cuz ain't many puttin up as hard as him in the bay at the moment, and those that is are some humble ass cats that wouldn't even think about comin on the 12 to hate. so sit you clown ass down or go out and paint fuckin toy.

hahaha you a fuckin clown. i know you a plain hater cuz ain't many puttin up as hard as him in the bay at the moment, and those that is are some humble ass cats that wouldn't even think about comin on the 12 to hate. so sit you clown ass down or go out and paint fuckin toy.

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a hater. i hate wack shit, i rather see the walls clean than some wack fonts, ugly colors, and bootsy letters soak it up homie.

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a hater. i hate wack shit, i rather see the walls clean than some wack fonts, ugly colors, and bootsy letters soak it up homie.

ur a fuckin yuppie who wants to see fuckin blank walls..gtfo graff then...i rather see anything than a blank wall..shit since when do they let actual retards use computers????

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i already consider the beach a legal wall. i mean is there really even a risk of gettin busted. yea i heard a couple stories from cats back in the day. but i seen that shit gettin painted in broad daylight, and at night that spots money. but i guess it would be nice to have it completely legit, i mean doesnt venice beach have those legal walls???

i already consider the beach a legal wall. i mean is there really even a risk of gettin busted. yea i heard a couple stories from cats back in the day. but i seen that shit gettin painted in broad daylight, and at night that spots money. but i guess it would be nice to have it completely legit, i mean doesnt venice beach have those legal walls???

my younger homies got wrapped there recently, park police sometimes goes up and down the walls and night with flash lights.

on a side note, this picture is dope as fuck ahha.

2328065754_7de13c454e_o.jpg