Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

What part of "stop snitchin" do you people not understand. Does it make you feel cool or something? If you don't like someone diss they're shit or fuck them up but don't out them FOR ANY REASON, NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE!!! The rules are there for all of us....

coming from someone with a vested interest in all of this, i will still say i agree 100%. posting the link was unnecessary. i know the counter argument is "well he did it and its out there for anyone to see!" well, let "anyone" find it on their own. i know homeboy played dirty first and put other peoples business out in the public but id still just stick the honor amongst thieves code. youll be better for it.

-dgmr.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

moe you've had 4 posts already about it. we get it. why do you guys feel the need to give him a reason to come on here and talk about how you're obsessed with him...

dogmars right noone should post pics or video of anyone no matter what they do, let him get what he gets on the street.

period.

ed of discussion.

post some flicks of SF graffiti, if you want to complain about that homo go to the 925 thread. that shit can't get any worse.