Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

as i lay dying is death metal?!?! ahahahahahahahahahahaha. now thats funny. religion has no more of a place in graff than it does in school or work or politics. we all do what we do, you dont come on 12oz to talk about your faith. keep it to yourself noone cares....listen to some real GOD DAMNED death metal like, cannibal corpse, deicide,grave,celtic frost,death,old sepultura,morbid angel the list goes on.nothing makes me madder thn when people call emo core metal

i went to church for the first time last sunday in years i never went as a kid but my gramma really wanted me to come and i did and i couldnt stop cracking jokes with my cousin and he was checking the score on some football game aand he yells out fuck hella loud and i couldnt stop laughing and my sentences run on and on and i smoked mad blunts wit my WKT niggas in the t.l. yesterday i dont even smoke weed nig and im goin to turn my self in for a 2 year bid in 30 days its gonna be fresh .

hopefully you'll be out in 7 months...my nigs little brother just caught a couple years for shankin some fags in the castro and robbin them.....yeeee!

aye mayne thats how them local niggas get down....fucka outta towner faggot comin here and contributing to the castro scene....hopefully those yuppies got scared and moved back to whereever the fuck they came from....im always down for anti-gentrification, keep SF grimey

evict the yuppies....stop pushin lower income families out of the mission...fuck gentrification and fuck gavin newsom...fuck a outta towner comin here and complainin about the homeless problem...move to fuckin danville if you dont like how it is here....everyone should go out and bomb on newly painted victorians.....buck 50 they driveways ya feel me

as i lay dying is death metal?!?! ahahahahahahahahahahaha. now thats funny. religion has no more of a place in graff than it does in school or work or politics. we all do what we do, you dont come on 12oz to talk about your faith. keep it to yourself noone cares....listen to some real GOD DAMNED death metal like, cannibal corpse, deicide,grave,celtic frost,death,old sepultura,morbid angel the list goes on.nothing makes me madder thn when people call emo core metal

thanks brotha.... these fucking pacifist hippies drive me nuts. fuck a goddamn wannabe deathmetal band. fuck as i lay dying. you're all gonna burn because you can't follow your own goddamn madeup rules... QUIT HALFSTEPPING!!!

179206332_4d1995f386.jpg?v=0

524000557_0ced77cd90.jpg?v=0

2941528_855b6b4f90.jpg?v=0

this dude's got the right idea...

not my flicks...

I believe in Jesus, I got saved when I was in jail.

I dont really push my faith to hard on anybody.

The probilum with religious graffiti, is its not illegal.

If you painted this billboard on the street in the hood,

or basicly anywhere illegaly you would

maybe get the same respect as anybody else would.

(that my opinion of course)

d1

"Praise God!"

:scrambled:

actually... all my stuff is legal... I dont do illegals anymore. i did for a long time, but not anymore. i know im gonna get yelled at for this one. haha. not by you, but many other people on here. trust me everyone... ive heard it all "youre not a graffwriter cuz your stuff is christian" or "your not a graff writer because you dont do illegals anymore." if graffiti by definition has to be illegal (which it isnt), then everyone can feel free to call it what they want. its crazy, i didnt realize how much contraversy my art would cause. i was just looking to make a few friends in my city that i could exchange art with and possibley paint with someday.i know that christianity has a bad rap. its just frustrationg how people ask for tolerance but are not tolerant to what i believe. maybe i will just stick behind the scenes on here for a while. i dunno, my intentions were never to tick anyone off.

tell that tolerance bullshit to fuckin christians...with their anti abortion rights and untolerant views of other religions....fuck the bible...tellin me that im going to hell because my family worships the buddah or allah.....fuck fundamentalists "god is real" and "im not a monkey" bullshit....crazy ass mother fuckers

did yall see BORAT? those crazy ass christians had me buggin out....cant believe people like that actually exist

aye mayne thats how them local niggas get down....fucka outta towner faggot comin here and contributing to the castro scene....hopefully those yuppies got scared and moved back to whereever the fuck they came from....im always down for anti-gentrification, keep SF grimey

YA I HEARD GETTIN TWO YEAR BIDS STABBIN A FOOL BECAUSE HE'S GAY AND A YUPPIE IS THE NEW THING TO DO

actually... all my stuff is legal... I dont do illegals anymore. i did for a long time, but not anymore. i know im gonna get yelled at for this one. haha. not by you, but many other people on here. trust me everyone... ive heard it all "youre not a graffwriter cuz your stuff is christian" or "your not a graff writer because you dont do illegals anymore." if graffiti by definition has to be illegal (which it isnt), then everyone can feel free to call it what they want. its crazy, i didnt realize how much contraversy my art would cause. i was just looking to make a few friends in my city that i could exchange art with and possibley paint with someday.i know that christianity has a bad rap. its just frustrationg how people ask for tolerance but are not tolerant to what i believe. maybe i will just stick behind the scenes on here for a while. i dunno, my intentions were never to tick anyone off.

YEAH UNFORTUNELY, WE ARE ALL POMPUS STUCK UP ONE TRACK MINDED SELF CENTERED GRAFF HEADS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU MIGHT BE FROM HERE BUT YOU AINT A LOCAL. AND MOST LOCALS I KNOW DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT BEFORE YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS.

YEAH UNFORTUNELY, WE ARE ALL POMPUS STUCK UP ONE TRACK MINDED SELF CENTERED GRAFF HEADS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

;) no... im not saying that.... okay maybe some people on here. just kidding. im not trying to say that at all about you guys, after all, im the new guy here... im not trying to make enemies

tell that tolerance bullshit to fuckin christians...with their anti abortion rights and untolerant views of other religions....fuck the bible...tellin me that im going to hell because my family worships the buddah or allah.....fuck fundamentalists "god is real" and "im not a monkey" bullshit....crazy ass mother fuckers

did yall see BORAT? those crazy ass christians had me buggin out....cant believe people like that actually exist

go watch "Jesus Camp"

you'll shit your fucking pants.

226963404_603df520c9.jpg?v=0

255282222_de70fb4647.jpg?v=0

38780384_f5f4ca7dc0.jpg?v=0

341707347_14833cfa72.jpg?v=0

364200711_a62e282524.jpg?v=0

whats your problem mayne....my little nigga didnt stab the dude because he was a faggot, he did that because he was pullin a lick and the dude happened to be a faggot....i didnt say that shit was cool or the "thing to do"...i actually told that fool he was a stupid little prick for stabbin a dude when you dont even need to do that durin a pocket check...

and i am local nigga born and raised ocean beach mack...been here for over 2 decades and im never leavin

i went to church for the first time last sunday in years i never went as a kid but my gramma really wanted me to come and i did and i couldnt stop cracking jokes with my cousin and he was checking the score on some football game aand he yells out fuck hella loud and i couldnt stop laughing and my sentences run on and on and i smoked mad blunts wit my WKT niggas in the t.l. yesterday i dont even smoke weed nig and im goin to turn my self in for a 2 year bid in 30 days its gonna be fresh .

Most pepole try to find JESUS once they make it to the pen. You must be really sh :shook: :shook: k. Adi:bawling: s..