Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

you talk about 'BAY' hand styles..but your put'n down other cities in the 'BAY',]

alright it's o secret i never like san jo sharkie.. i never flet their style.. i like sf the best.

you don't have to pick up what i'm putting down, but i been there, you haven't.

i got a rack on it.

i was all bay before you could do fill ins. with dudes from these cities you say i hated on calling me from prison asking me to get down with their crews... so you are talking out your neck.

your get'n greedy , sounds like your self indulged.

hell yeah i'm greedy. man, if i gotta convice you to be greedy, rep your turf like it's the best place on earth, and self indulge yourself as a writer, you lost already.

we'll see the bumps. i paint more a week that you do in a month, and pm me if you wanna sass mouth anymore you drama queen. sf is my home, and i'll be damned if game goofy marks like you try and teach kids it's not ok to know sf handstyles are the dopest thing since northern cali seen graf.

you weren't there. you have no idea. go back to you high chair and shake your rattle.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why is it so hard for the new generation to pick up the one flow...i learned that shit pretty quick..i remember back in the day fools were pickin up a sick flow in weeks

because the og's don't see anything that doesn't clock dollars fast as worth while. you hear it in 850 bryant all the time.

it's like a man gotta be a prostitute.. i tell em..

blood.. sometimes i gotta fuck for free. for the love of the sco.. i ain't no hoe.

it aint all about money. we have a culture. i am proud of the bay from sydeshows to 2 for $15 in doublerock all day, to one flows in the masonics.. well, you get the idea..

no someone who moved here to fuck there cum dumpster "gf" is gonna disagree as if moving here and achieving their graf dream amkes the part of us.

good luck. it's all in you mind.

damn SFPD out in full force tonight, but they let a nigga slide with the swervin. close calls mayne, seen cake hacked out on every block. fuck crackbaby's snitchin gay ass!!!!!!!!

fuckin drysnitchin chump. youll get what you deserve. whether im cool wiht whoever has nothing to do with anything. youll see.

fuckin drysnitchin chump. youll get what you deserve. whether im cool wiht whoever has nothing to do with anything. youll see.

i dont see how its dry snitchin breh breh, i learned that peice of info by reading the walls of SF, you act like niggas dont know. and you call me a dry snitcher when the faggot your defending posted pictures of my niggas mugs on here, remember that shit. cake is the biggest dry snitcher of all