Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DAMN NIGGA IS PRAGUE CRACKIN OR WHAT?? I WANNA GO NOW AND CHILL IN A ICE BAR TRIPLE X STEEZ NIGGA!!

more crackin than you would ever think. drink and party till the sun comes up. $1 beers(the best beer in the world too. the finest bitches . easy spots to paint. just cold as fuck in the winter so go in the spring or summer or some shit. and ship yourself some rusto over there or something too cuz montana aint worth five bucks.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

CAKE OFA R10 WAS A MONSTER YEARS AND YEARS AGO CAKE 87 IS DOPE TOO BUT PROBLY DONT WANT FUNK OR EVEN TO SPEAK ON HOMEBOY FROM OFAK 408 THE CAKE FROM THE EASTBAY IS WHAT IT IS NOT VERY WELL KNOWN AND A SELF PROMOTER BUT YEH EVERYONE ITS JUST A NAME CHILL OUT . HE WHO TAGS MOST HAS THE LAST LAUGH.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i went to prauge last year.best vacation ive ever been on.i brought

a couple cans of rust in my carry on.everything was fine till i got to frankfurt,

the lady didnt even know what it was when she pulled it out of my bag.but i got it

through.real good scene out there.lots of tagging.shits def. bombed.found a store

that sold montana for about 3.50$ u.s. brought a six pack of tall boys and a ton of

absinth home.i highly recomend you get your passport game up and go.so much fun.