Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bunch of lame ass niggas need to hop off the TDM dick already.. actin like Orfn don't know bout the other one is dumb..orfn from the bay is wack and will get burned by Orfn tdm no doubt but respect to dude for puttin in all the work he did hands down...tdmchitown ain't nobody crackin our heads...

Can someone please tell this wack ass TDM toy that there's already an ORFN in the bay area...one that has tags on the peninsula running from 92 if not earlier. Fucking toys these days

7111312815_d78e464d9c_z.jpg

7007687373_09b60ab0cd_z.jpg

maybe chi but over here in the bay its a lil different...tell ur boys go fix there shit or better yet dont even paint.kuz they aint on our hype.so please quit typing the street talk enuf

this is to funny...some who writes apeks is calling Orfn a toy. heads up homeslice...ORFN US has put around 40,000+ tags up over two decades and is a key part of SF and the bays bombing history. it does not get more real than ORFN when it comes to bombing in the bay...he was all bay in the early 90s...and as far as styles? have you ever heard of the real APEX from sf?

btw...thanks for the laugh. this thread was getting a bit stale anyway.

• Like 1

haha you's are worse than females..and ain't telling us anything that we don't already know. respect is due to both Orfn and Apex from the bay... Now quit gossiping and get over it. we ain't changing our names regardless.. yous worry bout ur self and we'll handle ours...sorry for the rant that is all.

I just don't understand how hard it is to pick different names? There's almost an infinite combination of letters to make words, everyone else is creative enough to pick a previously unestablished name. Yet you guys lack the creativity to do the same thing? Why would you even want the confusion of sharing the same name with a legendary writer? I hope that everytime you clowns introduce yourselves to people they think you're Orfn US and Apex BA, and when you tell them otherwise I hope they laugh in your face.

-SaberTieCopeoner

• Like 1

I hope that everytime you clowns introduce yourselves to people they think you're Orfn US and Apex BA, and when you tell them otherwise I hope they laugh in your face.

I think you're missing the point. Why would they go out of their way to make that distinction? I can see it now...

random dude- "Hey, what you write?"

Orfn TDM- "I write Orfn."

random dude- ":eek: What!?!?! Oh shit, you da bes mane!!"

Orfn TDM- "I deed it! :D "

LOL at this fool writing orfen and an even bigger LOL at you other people catching feelings about it even though its a safe bet to say most of you have never met the real ORFN.

let ORFN and his people deal with it. its up to him to hold down his name, and bitching about it on the internet doesnt do shit for anyone.