Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Will mods permaban these MF's with the bags? Now they're posting Ed Hardy shit. :mad:

By the way... it's not a spambot, but a spammer (just read their previous posts.) There's a person who's actually posting that shit.

why yall jockin girafa ...biting rem twist ribity etc.. but HELLA CORNY if u ask me...

now he gotta pay dumass fine and he rly didnt do damage...he up in CHILL spots i giv him tht

You're fucking stupid...he ran shit from san jose to sf chill spots, streets and freeways. Maybe he wasn't the traditional letters, bombs and pieces and shit type graffiti, but it was still sick shit and he did his thing. Plus driving down the freeway and seeing a fucking giraffe popping out of the bushes was some priceless shit and gave me many chuckles. Girafa was dope...question is can he come back from this case on some ScrewMSK caliber shit.

I dont get why ppl hate on GIRAFA, he has ups, can control, and nice simple letters, and has creative ideas..

Its funny how so many ppl hate on him because he's infamous for his characters when he claims to be a graff writer.. Well uhhh didnt TWIST start the whole character gag?? so if you fuckheads want to get pissed at ppl calling themselves writers when they do characters than go blame TWIST dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( no hate towards TWIST whatsoever.. bump TWIST forever)

5429855440_efb0d5e01f_b.jpg

5124360423_4861eb5b17_b.jpg

4792192469_4f55da162e_b.jpg

4555190647_b6128a0546_b.jpg

why yall jockin girafa ...biting rem twist ribity etc.. but HELLA CORNY if u ask me...

now he gotta pay dumass fine and he rly didnt do damage...he up in CHILL spots i giv him tht

biting rem, twist, and ribity????

lol....just stop..your embarrassing yourself..