Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Istealpics is not in n e way associated with Spank, BQM, or HTF. i've met this kid like once and he thinks he hella knows us. don't pay attention to n e thing he says. he's not our "homy" and when he talks shit over the internet, we have nothing to do with it. we think hes an idiot.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

hahaha. he climbs up onto rooftops in the middle of the day just to take pictures of our stuff. makin it hellaaaaaaaaaa hot. and he makes all the freight train yards hella hot too. he runs in in front of the workers and takes pictures of everything and they tell him to leave and he just stays around like a fucking retard and takes more pictures. BQM HTF told that kid to stay out of the yards. hopefully he'll listen

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

haha both of you are stupid...first of all cutthroat i don't even know you so fuck you.

and ibombsf if you know handle this in person stop being a bitch online. you made shit hotter and everything with your comments than mine.

i'm done regarding this. you have my number call me if you got shit to say.

he climbs up onto rooftops in the middle of the day just to take pictures of our stuff. makin it hellaaaaaaaaaa hot. and he makes all the freight train yards hella hot too. he runs in in front of the workers and takes pictures of everything and they tell him to leave and he just stays around like a fucking retard and takes more pictures. BQM HTF told that kid to stay out of the yards. hopefully he'll listen

how does climbing on rooftops make it hot

its already there

and trust the workers dont give a fuck about some kid takin pics

they probably tell hi to get out so he dont get killed

takin pics isnt illegal

jus sayin

i know neither side

although bump KOSE-HTF

o im stupid

you think cops are blind to how things work

you think they dont know all that shit

like how we get up on shit and that yards are bombed

doesnt matter if its bombed outside or not

unfortunately shit dont get to stay cutty no more thx to internet

and some people never follow the rules

its just how it is

but you comin on here bitchin about some kid

is showing your age and your experience

and your lack of maturity

see ya sonny

i cant tell if cuttoat is fuckin around or bein serious

but you have to be retarded to think its ok to climb up onto a rooftop in the middle of the day while the store is open, just to take pictures of graffiti. now they know how u get onto the roof and it makes the spot super fucking hot. ur sopposed to keep shit cutty.

and ur not supposed to be in the freight train yards. if u think its ok to just walk into the yard and run around in front of the workers taking pictures of the graffiti then u must be dumb. ur also not supposed to tag the walls and fences around the yard cause that makes it hot too. plus istealpics u just say hella gay things in general and jock writers way too hard. its pretty gay. we dont want to call u and tell u ur an idiot. we just dont want n e thing to do with u. ur fuckin hella shit up. stay out of the yards and stop makin shit hot. i dont even know what goes through ur head when u do shit like that.

bqm htf (not ur homies)

so your not even man enough to fucking hit me up to talk forreal??? Or even answer a pm:lol:

So let me adress this one last time and if you continue to have problems in the future handle it.

first off i thought we where homies..maybe not you and me but everyone else was cool as fuck with me..if it wasn't for me you fuckers wouldn't even know each other..i'm the one who fucking cliqued everyone up and everyone met through me. Whos the one who fucking showed everyone hella spots? Whos the one who got you fools legal a truck? Whos the one who fucking flicked all your shit back when no one knew who the fuck bqm was trying to promote the homies?

I was..and if you fools wanna be hella shady and fucking act like thats not how shit was then whatever fuck two faced homies anyways.

About the tracks being hot you fools are never with me and don't even know..if a worker ever even says shit its i didn't see you and stay safe so your tripping hardcore thinking they give a fuck...they don't get paid enough to give a fuck. And about tagging around there..i hit up the fucking rail on the floor like with 4 or 5 hands and you fools have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more shit running there than I do. You don't fucking own the yard..regardless of how many times you paint it..its not fucking yours. And i'mma keep on fucking painting it regardless of what the fuck you fools say. If you have a problem do something then or atleast hit me up directly.

And about the rooftop haha it was one rooftop and you couldn't see your shit up there so i climbed up there to get a good flick...no one even saw me you don't even know. I'mma straight ninja and just cuz your paranoid as fuck its not my fault. And if you act like someone who sees your shot up on the rooftop can't pause for two minutes and look at the dam building and not realize how to get up there.

Whatever i'm done with you fools keep being shady. I thought you fools where cool and hella down, but whatever..have fun flicking your own shit now and find someone new to be paranoid about. Forget you know me cuz i did too much shit for you fools to get fucked over like this especially with you fools being pussy enough to address it on a fucking forum. Hope your happy.

do you and i'll do me end of story

• Like 1