Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
aqk is alright...z is alright. wkt, nothing but chumps and tweekers. they dont do anything thats good. no styles no skills nothing new just some toy tags and shit for throws.

they roll to partys with 15 year olds heads and try to recruit talkin bout "ohyea this is wkt " like theyre hard around 15 year old squares in saratoga hahahahaha thats called slippin in my book. its also a bitch move in self promo.

Alright check me out homeboy.......i dont know you, you dont know me.....keep my crews name out your mouth unless you know what your talkin about!!!!! Anytime you want to say something about WKT bite your tongue, I aint no chump and im def not a tweaker.....if u want the drama state your name and we can handle this!! my2cents!!!

AN1

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

can someone please just make a thread for cake hr so that there is a designated area for shit talking/HR groupiesm/self promoting? im tired of looking at that shit id rather see the real biz thats goin down in the landa san franpsycho. this aint how im supposed to be spending my time... and this is the only way i can see this problem being solved. whos with me?

Cake& Rem

ok dood im gonna have to speak on this shit right here

'remio' is not "rem". dont get a frisco FEMALE legend twisted with a FEMALE PANTS frisco pro-am.

cake -fuck you twice.

moe-it doesnt matter if its cake or not, they still get it.

fixation--good come back.