Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im sorry i cant hold it any longer

http://www.myfonts.com

All thev LA heads know about this site so does this guy....

hahah... myfonts.com

hahahaha

how gey..

so your implying he went online and got those letters from online..

and i geuss ALL THE LA HEADS as well???

i dont get what your selling... are you drunk again buddy..

anyone getting their letters online and

anyone who thinks other fools get thier letters off the net

is confused...

and im upset cause now i know theres a fuckin website

to get fonts... looks like i have to continue smoking hella weed

to erase that from my mind...

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Go to the roxie theater and watch BOMB IT, I highly suggest it, fucks shit up, everyone from lady pink to lady tribe tko, revs to revok... yall is sleeping if you miss it.. shit hits the red vic in march or april or some shit, but support good graff documented. nahm sayin gee...?

hahah... myfonts.com

hahahaha

how gey..

so your implying he went online and got those letters from online..

and i geuss ALL THE LA HEADS as well???

i dont get what your selling... are you drunk again buddy..

anyone getting their letters online and

anyone who thinks other fools get thier letters off the net

is confused...

and im upset cause now i know theres a fuckin website

to get fonts... looks like i have to continue smoking hella weed

to erase that from my mind...

one glance at an alphabet and you should be able to turn it out, if your sick wit it, but also it sounds like your just jealous about him killing it and coming clean as fuck, so shut up hater fucking toy....

And don't include LA by any means, thats wack too. LA has always been on top of there shit... sucka.

Just go check today's Billboard charts and ponder why, ....why would someone still be so desperate for attention and validation that they have to call into question the origins of another writer's letterforms? I guess it just proves that graff IS more important than Prog-Roquerism. When I saw that chart in the paper this morning over my Sparks I must admit that I still couldn't equate the two.......you can be quite good at one thing ( so I hear) and just horrible at another.

edit substitute Artform for Thing.

Just go check today's Billboard charts and ponder why, ....why would someone still be so desperate for attention and validation that they have to call into question the origins of another writer's letterforms? I guess it just proves that graff IS more important than Prog-Roquerism. When I saw that chart in the paper this morning over my Sparks I must admit that I still couldn't equate the two.......you can be quite good at one thing ( so I hear) and just horrible at another.

edit substitute Artform for Thing.

I've always assumed that he was just bipolar or something. I mean, we're all fucked up, we wouldn't care about and engage in the various things that we (most people on this board) engage in if we weren't, but homeboy has some serious emotional and/or psychiatric problems that manifest themselves in the worst (worst of whatever you perceive his behavior to be: annoying, confusing, aggravating, pitiful, worrisome, sad, pointless, amusing) way. Honestly, I despise him and have let him piss me off by his sheer idiocy more than once, but often, I sympathize because he reminds me of those kids who act out and teachers/cops/parents write them off as bad kids and the other kids think their nerds or kooks when it's really grave emotional/mental issues at work that aren't being recognized and addressed. YGC and St. Marys and Thunderroad are full of them. He's seems to be the adult version of that. I mean, the arrested development is so obvious, and understandable if you take into consideration aspects of his life (how many " child prodigies" are full-blown wingnuts? Hellooooo, Bobby Fisher.).

That being said, he is still a total fucking loudmouth bitch who should throw himself in front of a BART train.