Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you mean go over an outline with a fillin??...lasttime I checked thats pretty legit... ahh..someones ego got hurt....

pretty legit... huh.. well go over any thing of mine you will get gone over and smashed.....then we will see who is hurt......you kids today dont get the meaning of real graf

you think every thing is cool and every 1 is cool with you cuz you write... thats not how it work out here kidz put in sum real work rock every yard a couple of time do real peices full burners kill the shit for 10 years straight ... then and only then I mite not run through you toyz.... TheDopestFactorsToKrush SEERIOUSLY.....

pretty legit... huh.. well go over any thing of mine you will get gone over and smashed.....then we will see who is hurt......you kids today dont get the meaning of real graf

you think every thing is cool and every 1 is cool with you cuz you write... thats not how it work out here kidz put in sum real work rock every yard a couple of time do real peices full burners kill the shit for 10 years straight ... then and only then I mite not run through you toyz.... TheDopestFactorsToKrush SEERIOUSLY.....

check it seer, you've been at it for more than a minute and you should already know the rules. you are not an msk head or an awr head or anything like that. you're tdf and icp(if im not mistaken)

rule: tag, outline over tag, fill over outline, piece over fill, burner over piece and so on.

no dissin you or youre work, but when you talk about "kids not gettin the meaning of real graff", maybe you should ask yourself that question.

peace.

I don't think seer cares about rules? he can do whatever he want.

who are you his cheering section or his girlfriend?

when you dont care about rules, you get schooled in numerous ways.

ive never painted on houses, schools, or fed buildings.

if i broke my own rules, i'd check myself.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

I DONT KNOW WHERE OR WHEN YOU KIDZ STARTED WRITING.... BUT IT DONT MATTER TO ME IF ANY1 AND I MEAN ANY 1 GOES OVER ANY THING I DO I WILL GO OVER YOU AND DIS YOU I DONT CARE...I BEEN WRITING SINCE 1993 THERE IS NOTHIN YOU CAN TELL ME... WHEN I WAS YOUNG I WATCHED OLDER MF BEAT THE BREAKS OF OF TOYZ FOR EVEN GOIN IN THERE SHIT...I FROM THE HOOD AND BEEN DOIN THIS...SO YOU KID 2 DAY WITH THESE RULES...HAHAHA ALL OF YOU THINKIN THERE IS RULES YOUR A JOKE...BETTER YET YOUR A REAL.. TOY... THINKING THAT YOU CAN DO SUM THINGS AND YOU CANT DO OTHERS HAHAHAHAHA IF YOU ALL FORGOT THIS IS NOT A GAME OR A SPORT....ITS A WAY OF LIFE...

who are you his cheering section or his girlfriend?

when you dont care about rules, you get schooled in numerous ways.

ive never painted on houses, schools, or fed buildings.

if i broke my own rules, i'd check myself.

BECAUSE YOU DONT RUN AND YOUR A TOY.......:lol: :lol:

yap, yap, yap, you still suck.

pretty much.

if you get fucked up for dissin somebodys shit dont say u werent informed.

and if youve been around since 93'-which i doubt very much, then you would know the rules.

it is a way of life and life has rules.

please dont try to be witty on here with your reversed mentality. you will only lose.

so if someone from msk or awr went over your shit you be the man "you say you are" and go back over their shit. probably not.

BECAUSE YOU DONT RUN AND YOUR A TOY.......:lol: :lol:

i dont run because i dont get run up on by popo.

toy, in your dreams son.

dont you run with big names and cant do shit but the same shit.

not sayin im any body big time, but ive put in my work and have earned my respect, and not from 12oz. like you have seem to.