Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

TELL U WHAT PUSSIE Y DONT U COME 2:lol: SAN JOSE COM C US.................DAM U MUST SUCK THEM PUSSIES DICK LOOK AT U ALL MAD N SHIT IT..........LOL
how does a pussy have a dick first of all, second what does "mad n shit it" mean?.....

im done talking to you. ill see you when i do. then youll eat your words.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how does a pussy have a dick first of all, second what does "mad n shit it" mean?.....

im done talking to you. ill see you when i do. then youll eat your words.

FUK U BITCH! YOU AINT SHIT! INTERNET TOY! WKTOYS GOT RAN THE FUK OUT SJ NOW WAT

YOUR A LIL BITCH ALL TALK.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

i already know i can beat up chump ass wannabe tagbangers that like to type with capslock on to try and sound hard, i have nothing to prove. youre the one that missed your prozack dosage today and is all testosterone charged and wants to come get beat up. come to frisco and see me if you want to get handled, otherwise shut the fuck up already.

:lol:

i already know i can beat up chump ass wannabe tagbangers that like to type with capslock on to try and sound hard, i have nothing to prove. youre the one that missed your prozack dosage today and is all testosterone charged and wants to come get beat up. come to frisco and see me if you want to get handled, otherwise shut the fuck up already.

:lol: LOL FUNNY PM ME LET ME KNOW WERE IM DOWN ILL GO 2 U THEN CUSS I KNOW UR PUSSY ASS AINT COMING 2 SAN JOSE

Please take this wannabe tagbager, gangbanger, internet tough-guy bullshit back to the San Jose thread.

Its bad enough we have to share the bay with you idiots.

Go cruise you hooptie downtown or something, wear eyeliner and listen to Depeche Mode or some shit.

;)

im on 6th right now ....is'nt that your hood ..i dont c u

DAM SNITCHING GIVING UP NAMES ON HERE COME NOW DONT B BLOWN OUT NAMES FOOL U ACT LIKE I DONT KNOW WHO R LIL BRAVE THUR WELL IM TYPYN AS I DRIVE THUR N IT WILL B ON U TUBE SO U BEST B THUR SON LATE IM LOGGN OFF SNICTH........