Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
419665920_fa434bc870.jpg?v=0

1241561925_4b0d2e39f7.jpg?v=0 1995

478178383_ae7f9d0de1.jpg?v=0 1992

386175684_b3ab235c2f.jpg?v=0 1992

cuttyass motherfucker, i swear.

all hidden back home.

MORE THAN A DECADE??? DAMN THAT SUCKS.....THIS DUDE IS STILL TOY ASS FUCK..... COLOR PENCIL DOOODLE ART FAG GRAFF , CASTRO GRAFF IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE CALLED....!!! HIS LETTERS SUCK!!! JUST LIKE THE REST OF U.S. AND HIS CHARACTERS?????.... :LOL: HE SHOULD QUIT.....SOME FOOLS JUST LOOSE THERE FIRE

MY LIL NIECES HAVE MORE STYLES......

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

It is sad that any of these toys talk on ORFN. He has put in more work, paid more dues and put in more time than most any of you ever will and was writing before it was on the intraweb and you fucking clowns saw a tribal shirt, or a tag in the background of a video game. Most of you will all vanish after a few years anyhow, I just wish there was a way to speed that up.ARS CREW.

MORE THAN A DECADE??? DAMN THAT SUCKS.....THIS DUDE IS STILL TOY ASS FUCK..... COLOR PENCIL DOOODLE ART FAG GRAFF , CASTRO GRAFF IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE CALLED....!!! HIS LETTERS SUCK!!! JUST LIKE THE REST OF U.S. AND HIS CHARACTERS?????.... :LOL: HE SHOULD QUIT.....SOME FOOLS JUST LOOSE THERE FIRE

hahaha you just clowned yourself harder than any shit talking post could have....those styles are toy?? thats that OG bay area flavor...rocked from oakland to redwood city. those tags have more funk in them than the whole iron triangle...i really hope your not cake or one of his homies..keep being a jealous toy your good at it

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

It seems like every couple months somebody with no clue on history tries to clown on orfn but how many of those people have been around and relevent for 15+ years? how many of those people will be relevent in 15 years? how many of those mother fuckers are even relevent now? learn your history and fuck off

it would be HELLA dope if we all had the same hip hops styles man then we could all be respected yep i can picture it now