Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cuddie. im not preachin tough talk. mah nigga this is real life. and trust me I been in the game for 11 years now. not once have I been jacked or beat the fuck up. ask about me and niggaz will let you know im not the one to fuck wit.

if you think you hard mah nigga im willing to pull your card this weekend infront of all your punk ass FN niggaz. just make sure you bring them all cuz when im done im making all you little bitches drop FN for good. and thats on citas pimp.

I dont know where yall niggaz got stripes from but I know they aint come from real niggaz. yall stay moppin pussy ass little kids and shit. none of yall niggaz want it wit me or mah niggaz.

LIKE I SAID BITCH.

IF YOU WANT IT WIT ME.

JUST LET ME KNOW.

lil homie ive been writin since 92 beezy so i prolly did lace up fools who punked you broke you or just whoped you ass im not in fn dick head i just know what goes down in the sco cause im og like that if you knew who i was youd prolly tell you little sister or girlfriend to give me head cause im a orka and your just a guppy 11 years aint shit bitch i passed that in 2003 fag boy

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Ive been writing longer than you!

No you havent!

Yes I have!

My posse would woop your posse's ass!

Nuh Uh!!

Thats how you sound.

Ive been writing for 16 years.

You guys are probably in my age bracket.

Have a little dignity and handle this shit like men.

You guys are probably pushing 30.

Do us OGs a favor and show the young bucks how its really done.

Meet up at Dolores Park, knock each other out. Have a beer, smoke a blunt and laugh about the time the first bus you caught that day was 30seconds and you and your boys destroyed the whole bus in 30 seconds flat. Everyone was yelling at you and you just kept going, all the while dripipng pilot ink out of your freshly juiced ultra all over the unsuspecting yuppies who wee just trying to get home. Then after you got off the bus you were pissed because you couldnt find the metal cap from your mini. Later that day you fucked up and put the shit in your pocket upside down and your whole leg was balck for a week.

Then you can walk your asses over to Potreros and smash the top yard. Never too old for that.

Meet up at Dolores Park, knock each other out. Have a beer, smoke a blunt and laugh about the time the first bus you caught that day was 30seconds and you and your boys destroyed the whole bus in 30 seconds flat. Everyone was yelling at you and you just kept going, all the while dripipng pilot ink out of your freshly juiced ultra all over the unsuspecting yuppies who wee just trying to get home. Then after you got off the bus you were pissed because you couldnt find the metal cap from your mini. Later that day you fucked up and put the shit in your pocket upside down and your whole leg was balck for a week

ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS IS "PLEASE AND THANK YOU"

AND THOSE WHO KNOW STAY KNOWN, THOSE WHO DON'T LEARN OR WALK.

lil homie ive been writin since 92 beezy so i prolly did lace up fools who punked you broke you or just whoped you ass im not in fn dick head i just know what goes down in the sco cause im og like that if you knew who i was youd prolly tell you little sister or girlfriend to give me head cause im a orka and your just a guppy 11 years aint shit bitch i passed that in 2003 fag boy

i call bullshit on you fatstacks you aint writin since 92 id love to know who you are!

I thought you hated me?

Stay at arms length and all that...

DONT MISTAKE MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS.

YOU CAN'T MAN-UP AND SAY YOUR NAME.

YOU KNOW I ALREADY DID THAT.

JUST AGREEING WITH THE JIST YOU WERE TRYING TO PUT OUT THERE.

:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope:

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

THE WORD YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS.......

..........NO.