Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
trust me ur not knockin my teath out ill brake your jaw and then brake your pockets all in a matter of seconds and youve prolly been jacked by fools i use jack or lil homies i laced up you dont want it with the og

cuddie. im not preachin tough talk. mah nigga this is real life. and trust me I been in the game for 11 years now. not once have I been jacked or beat the fuck up. ask about me and niggaz will let you know im not the one to fuck wit.

if you think you hard mah nigga im willing to pull your card this weekend infront of all your punk ass FN niggaz. just make sure you bring them all cuz when im done im making all you little bitches drop FN for good. and thats on citas pimp.

I dont know where yall niggaz got stripes from but I know they aint come from real niggaz. yall stay moppin pussy ass little kids and shit. none of yall niggaz want it wit me or mah niggaz.

LIKE I SAID BITCH.

IF YOU WANT IT WIT ME.

JUST LET ME KNOW.